TForce | Job Classifications

local p&d in GVL but at the bottom of the chain.. of course we got 10 guys in 3 years retiring so I'll move up pretty quick.

road and lovin' it. I have worked my way up through the ranks at different companies. Started on the docks when I was eighteen. Don't miss peddlin' freight in the big city one iota ! Thanks to an older workforce....have moved up quite nicely due to retirements plus normal attrition. Glad to be in the middle of the pack at the top of the food chain

I've been a city driver for 43 years with 15 different LTL trucking companies.
20.2 Teamsters,20.5 Overnite/UPS freight.
I'm number 2 on my terminals city list.
I work out of RCH#126
I've been running the same route for about 5 years.
My regular customers really like me a lot.
I know whenever I take time off.
They are never happy with anyone else taken my place.
When I come back I always hear about how bad my replacement was to them.
I've got them all spoiled rotten.

I've been a city driver for 43 years with 15 different LTL trucking companies.
20.2 Teamsters,20.5 Overnite/UPS freight.
I'm number 2 on my terminals city list.
I work out of RCH#126
I've been running the same route for about 5 years.
My regular customers really like me a lot.
I know whenever I take time off.
They are never happy with anyone else taken my place.
When I come back I always hear about how bad my replacement was to them.
I've got them all spoiled rotten.

Apo, this is not a beauty contest,

I am a peddle driver\ receptionist\ dispatcher\ dock worker\ and sometimes pending on my dispatcher's ,I am posing as a road driver in the city!!!!!! OHHHH I forgot now I am a DIAD programmer. I have so many classifacations, when I go for interviews they say I am overqualified.....:hysterical: :hysterical:

Come on Accelerator you really know what overqualified is.
Its when you have enough qualifications to have a better job.
As soon as that job comes along you'll run out on your present employer like a boult of lighting has struck you in your butt.

This condition makes you unhireable in lower qualified jobs,because they know that they will lay money out for your training,and the first thing that you see better,you'll hit the road leaving them,like yesterdays garbage.

I would be considered a jack-of-all-trade, but master of none. Road is my job now and hopefully till I retire (hopefully 30 & out will still be around) or win the lotto.

Come on Accelerator you really know what overqualified is.
Its when you have enough qualifications to have a better job.
As soon as that job comes along you'll run out on your present employer like a boult of lighting has struck you in your butt.

This condition makes you unhireable in lower qualified jobs,because they know that they will lay money out for your training,and the first thing that you see better,you'll hit the road leaving them,like yesterdays garbage.

YES I DO KNOW WHAT OVERQUALIFIED IS, I WAS JUST KIDDING.......