TForce | Job Classifications

WELL , I could blow your headlights off son.:funky: :funky:with my fifth wheel tied behind my back... Peace out.

Well OK......Your the best....(My fingers are crossed)......But all your nasty O fifthwheel is going to do is get grease on my new UPS jacket......In fact I think that was yours that graced my sleeve lastnight.......GREASE THAT IS!!!!!!!!

How do you count being the best?
Are you the best at making all of your deliveries,and pickups,also you do it safe?
Are you the best at getting along with your supervisors,and customers?
Do you always have a positive attitude?
Do you offer help,to your co-workers when they,ask for it,or you see you can help with some difficulty they are having?
If you are the best at all of this.
Than I will be willing to give you the
(That AH boy)Award,give your self a big slap on the back you win!!!!!!!!

OK steve5 thanks for that thought.
I thought I had it all covered.
I tell you what to be all of this when you are a city driver for a LTL trucking company,your not only the best.
you are (SUPER TRUCKER)
And you deserve all the That AH Boy awards you can get from your company.
And your co-workers as well.
Of course after they pick themsleves off the floor for busting their guts laughing at you.

How come steve5?
Do you know anyone that can come even a little bit close of having all of these qualities?
I can only speak for my terminal,but all us city drivers including me,do the best we can for our company,and our route customers.
Yet we are all big whinners.
We have bad,and good traits,but with the many diffculties we face everyday we can't be good at everything.
No there are no super truckers working at my terminal.

I'm just a realest steve5.
I'm going into my 44th year driving truck for a living.
41 as a city driver in the LTL industry.
I've seen a lot of changes in our industry over all of these many years,some good some bad.
I'll be the first to admit trucking is a whole lot easier now than it was back when I first started.
I've been with 15 freight companies delt with a lot of supervisors,also have met a lot of truckers.
But with all of these memories I've never met a super trucker.
We are all just down to earth working people,doing the best we can with the equipment we are asigned to.
We are the best at communicating to our customers,and supervisors.
But we do have our faults.
For the most part we don't devalue what we do,we just know we can whine to each other with our dislikes.
We LTL freight haulers are good whinners,and also good listeners with each other in this industry.
So if I'm not giving myself,or my co-workers any credit in your opinion,all I can say to that is.
SORRY ABOUT THAT, THATS LIFE!!!
You have your thoughts on any given subject,I have mine,we can agree to disagree,I'm good with that.
If you can't relate,than please don't be my judge.
Theres only going to be one judgement for all mankind,and its only after we pass on from the life we now know (Hebrews 9:27)

Please don't take this as a slam on you steve5.
Its just the way I see it,nothing,more,nothing less.

No I won't take it as a slam there Apo, I'm just glad I don't think of people that way. I'm not judging you, I just think from some of your posts that you look down on the employees at your terminal. They might have legitimate problems that need to be addressed and are vocal about it.

How many years have you been driving again? I forgot.

You seem to be missing my point?
If you notice I include myself in this group.
We city drivers that is the group I'm reffering too.
We have many difficulties doing our routes,so we whine to each other at the end of our day,and we listen to what we have to say.
We all give our thoughts and opinions about what we had to go through to get by our difficult deliveries.
Its all part of trucking.
We all do our best to get our routes done,than we whine,and cry at the end when we clock out,we all listen,and whoever wants can give their opinion of what they would,or wouldn't have done in the same case.
I know sometimes I have a hard time communicating my thoughts,and ideas to others.
I really hope I made sense this time.
To clear up any more conffussion that you may have about my past posts steve5.

I never want anyone to get the idea I'm looking down on any of my fellow trucking peer group.
Far from it I always want the best for everyone I have anything to do with,anywhere,anytime.

Apo, this is not a beauty contest,

I am a peddle driver\ receptionist\ dispatcher\ dock worker\ and sometimes pending on my dispatcher's ,I am posing as a road driver in the city!!!!!! OHHHH I forgot now I am a DIAD programmer. I have so many classifacations, when I go for interviews they say I am overqualified.....:hysterical: :hysterical:
You forgot to add Customer Svc Rep and Svc Provider:hysterical: :1036316054:

Good thing I'm not a city driver, or I might have been insulted.:biglaugh: :hysterical:

NO, NO, NO, I am not insulted, I wear my spandex red ,white and blue's with pride, UPS know's a good driver when they see one. As a matter of fact, they are modifying my spandex colors to match the co's brown and grey theme for 2007. With a gold and brown UPS shield on my chest.......:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

NO, NO, NO, I am not insulted, I wear my spandex red ,white and blue's with pride, UPS know's a good driver when they see one. As a matter of fact, they are modifying my spandex colors to match the co's brown and grey theme for 2007. With a gold and brown UPS shield on my chest.......:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

The gold and brown acorn looks disfigured with man-boobs.

You forgot to add Customer Svc Rep and Svc Provider:hysterical:

Yes ,Yes ,Yes, From time to time I have a tendancy of forgetting exactly what my professionilism is comprised of. So what is the technical word for my profession? Is it MULTITASKERITIONIST???????:funky: :funky: :funky: