Job Fair to help New Century drivers

Discussion in 'Truck Drivers Wanted' started by raw1967, Jun 10, 2014.

1. raw1967

raw1967 New Member

All New Century drivers seeking new employment...Lily Transportation a leader in the transportation industry is looking at holding a Job Fair this Friday down in the NJ area. If there is a strong interest please respond back on this forum and if they numbers are there I will post out the details.

2. David Henry

David Henry New Member

Hello. PGT Trucking, New England's largest flatbed carrier is looking to add some drivers. We haul building and steel products. There are local positions as well as regional and our drivers are home a few times during the week and very nearly every weekend. Our client base is strong, as we acquired Liedtka Trucking in Trenton, NJ in August 2013. We have opportunities for company drivers, independent contractors and lease purchase drivers (where we lease you the truck).

For New Century drivers we are doing the following:

$1,500 signing bonus (50% higher than our normal bonus)
    No waiting period for health insurance (normally a 60 day mandatory wait)
    We will honor your New Century start date for your vacation time and safety bonus with PGT
    We will quickly get you trained at our Trenton facility and on the road earning shortly thereafter.

Please call Scott Chevalier at 724-987-1788 to talk more about the position or call David Henry, Chief Financial Officer, at 724-987-1677 with any questions.

3. TankerDriver

TankerDriver New Member

Penn Tank Lines has been servicing the petroleum and building material industries for over 40 years. Multiple openings for company drivers and owner operators throughout the Delaware and Lehigh Valley's. Call recruiting for details - 484-704-0758. You Drivers have a lot of options right now with multiple companies posting opportunities. Take the time to find out why making a move to Penn Tank Lines would make sense for you. Call today.

4. Boyle HR

Boyle HR New Member

$2000 sign on bonus to New Century Drivers! Boyle Brothers Inc. is a regional T/L motor carrier. We have been in business since 1908. With over 105 years in business, you will be joining a stable and solid company. Our drivers enjoy all the things that professional drivers deserve. Excellent pay, consistent home time every weekend, quality freight, safe, reliable trucks. Please give us a call at 800 257 7825 or check out our web site www.boylebrothersinc.com to learn more about our company.

5. Njeasylife

Njeasylife Member

If i lived in NJ i would come down but im a few hours away. I have to take a road trip today lucky me!

6. raw1967

raw1967 New Member

We didn't hold it but if you are someone in need of med benefits to kick in on day one we can help you out. If interested apply on line at Lily | Dedicated Logistics Systems and reference my name Rich White.

7. TWTSERECRUITING

TWTSERECRUITING New Member

WAGGONERS TRUCKING is now hiring experienced drivers in your area! We are currently recruiting experienced drivers in the northeast for our Sprinter division. Go to JoinWaggoners.com | Waggoners Trucking | Company Drivers & Owner Operators to apply, or call 864-485-3004 today! The Waggoners Trucking has been in business for over 60 years, and offers stability and security!

8. No1spec517

No1spec517 New Member

most of the drivers dont live in the NJ area i live in NC as well as about a dozen or so drivers from new century