Job opening

My shuttle yard in Tulsa OK is hiring a couple of drivers, any of you displaced freight guys that might wanna try your hand at some real work, get with me and I will give you all the contact info...just for your info, I gross on average $1550.00 a week and I'm home everyday, foodservice isn't like freight, our shuttle guys make less, in food the less work you do the less you make, not the other way around, we need delivery drivers to throw groceries, there are no shuttle, or line haul openings, its a good job with good benefits, union, hard work but it pays the bills plus a whole lot more, I work nights with another guy, us two are the only ones that wanna do it, I have bid it twice since I have been here, with that said any new guys will be on days, 0500 start time mostly, no weekends, also hiring in Miami OK, Perry OK and Norman OK.

Contact me on PM for more info, I would go to the freight boards but this is a job covered by a contract so I don't think that would be a good idea, just hoping you guys might read this, at least those that need a great job!!!

GT
Are you still bringing in this kind of money? I know this was years ago only working 45 hrs and $1500 is killer! I couldn't imagine 60-65hrs

Pretty much SG, gotta put in the hours though, that or have very good routes and be really fast, used to a guy could work 45 hrs here and make that kind of money, even on a 4 day week, our incentive got cut though, most of us make our money by the hour, everything changes these days, companies are looking at any way to save money, unfortunate that its the very people that do the real work that feel the cuts, I'm thankful we are under contract, they can take what they want but can't touch our hourly wage.

Pretty much SG, gotta put in the hours though, that or have very good routes and be really fast, used to a guy could work 45 hrs here and make that kind of money, even on a 4 day week, our incentive got cut though, most of us make our money by the hour, everything changes these days, companies are looking at any way to save money, unfortunate that its the very people that do the real work that feel the cuts, I'm thankful we are under contract, they can take what they want but can't touch our hourly wage.
Are you required to join the union? I just took a cut in pay but because of oil prices. It sucks but if I can make 1500 working 60hr work I would be happy beyond belief since I make that at 110hr weeks seeing that cost of living is much lower in Oklahoma than Colorado you need that much money to squeeze by.

Starting out you will get close, not quite that but close, it takes 3 yrs to get to top pay, you will still make good money though, be home every night, supposedly we are hiring some guys and things are supposed to get better, bottom line is, if you want the work they will give it to you.

And if you don't want, they will give it to you!
This is true, I sure don't want it, I mean I want to work, just not like this, we keep getting new business without the drivers to support it, I have customers on my Friday route that went from getting their deliveries at 3 or 4 pm to now getting them at 7 and 8 pm, we are the only company on the street at that time, even the freight haulers have gone back to the barn..LOL.

This is true, I sure don't want it, I mean I want to work, just not like this, we keep getting new business without the drivers to support it, I have customers on my Friday route that went from getting their deliveries at 3 or 4 pm to now getting them at 7 and 8 pm, we are the only company on the street at that time, even the freight haulers have gone back to the barn..LOL.
No way I would be out that late it go back for a reship.