FedEx Freight | Job security

Uncle Stumpy

TB Lurker
Credits
Here's a thought for you. How many dispatchers have you had in the past five years? How many CCMs? What number are you on the board and what were you when you started? This company has the lowest turnover of drivers of any I have ever worked for think it might have something to do with the pay, benefits, environment, and equipment? TY FEDEX and TY AF for putting this in motion!

I agree, this is the 1st LTL job that I feel is secure for my husband...I don't sit here worried about him getting laid off from Fedex like I did with other LTL co's.
I feel so secure with him working here that after I had my baby I decided NOT to go back to my job and stay home with the baby..
1 1/2 yrs. it has been since my husband started working here and there are probably 25 guys under him in seniority now..:wavey:

princess said:
I agree, this is the 1st LTL job that I feel is secure for my husband...I don't sit here worried about him getting laid off from Fedex like I did with other LTL co's.
I feel so secure with him working here that after I had my baby I decided NOT to go back to my job and stay home with the baby..
1 1/2 yrs. it has been since my husband started working here and there are probably 25 guys under him in seniority now..:wavey:

I remember reading some of your posts a while back. It was regarding your husband not getting many hours. Sounds like things have changed for the better. Glad to hear things are going great for you!:bgroovy:

I remember reading some of your posts a while back. It was regarding your husband not getting many hours

Yep..last year between, if I remember right, January thru April was pretty bad, some weeks he only got 20-25 hours..but at that point there were so many new hires, including himself and no one under them in seniority except each other..
Things picked up, and his Gross for the year was not bad considering the slow months.
He picked up a Sat. driving job at another company last year just in case it was the same this year, but it never happened.

Still has the other gig, since hurricane season is starting, it is better safe than sorry.