Estes | John R

badnews12

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anyone know where John R, and this new guy at 093 Mike T came from. Where ever it was I am sure they ran it into the ground. Seems like they are well on track to do it here now.:Bondage:

Welcome to the boards Badnews 12. Please carefully read the rules here http://www.truckingboards.com/rules.html. Under rule 3, no last names. We do this for legal reasons. If you have any questions about the boards feel free to ask any of the moderators here. Thanks

not sure who you are saying john r is, hit me up with a pm

mike t, yes he came from florida. was a star down there or atleast thats what was going around when he first got here. everybody at 093 thinks hes an idiot.

Assuming you are talking about john r based out of dallas I don't know anything about him. I know he is super nice on the phone as oppose to Jr. he's strict on the numbers that's for sure.

Assuming you are talking about john r based out of dallas I don't know anything about him. I know he is super nice on the phone as oppose to Jr. he's strict on the numbers that's for sure.

Welcome to trucking boards proudmonkey. Good to have ya along for the ride.:smilie_132: