Johnny Manziel signs with

Usually it's the other way around CFL players go to the NFL Johnny football will be right at home in Canada
I hear the winter gets brutal up there but it won't hurt his game

The average yearly temperature for Winnipeg is 36 F. Screw you Canada, eh.

So you got you some Johnny Manziel on your football team. That's frakking tough, buddy.

You hosers shouldn't be watching that crap any way. Hockey season starts back up in a month, right ? Isn't that an all year thing yet ?

Ray Lewis SHOULDN'T have got a second anything !!! He should have got what Aaron Hernandez got.
Well , he kept his mouth shut as far as what did or didn't happen and , like O.J. , evidence disappeared. Going from recollection , he had blood all over him ( Ray Lewis ) a white suit ( I think ) but that vanished.

Also Ray Lewis became a Bible thumper if sorts. All holy and high minded on certain things. And also won two superbowls while he was there. People overlook a LOT of stuff to get what they want.

Well , he kept his mouth shut as far as what did or didn't happen and , like O.J. , evidence disappeared. Going from recollection , he had blood all over him ( Ray Lewis ) a white suit ( I think ) but that vanished.

Also Ray Lewis became a Bible thumper if sorts. All holy and high minded on certain things. And also won two superbowls while he was there. People overlook a LOT of stuff to get what they want.

But did all of that to Michael Vick for killing a dog ? Some ::shit:: is awful hard to explain.

Everybody saw he threw 4 picks in a half and got benched ? He's garbage. Kid had every advantage. Wealthy parents. Started out in life standing on third base. Sometimes. That's not such a good thing.