Jokes

Discussion in 'The Drivers Lounge' started by Stimpy, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Stimpy

Stimpy Wingnut

THAT'S MY BOY

A young Southern boy goes off to college, but about 1/3 of the way through the semester, he has foolishly squandered away all of the money his parents gave him. Then he gets an idea. He calls his daddy. "Dad," he says, "you won't believe the wonders that modern education are coming up with!
    Why, they actually have a program here at college that will teach Ole Blue how to talk!"

"That's absolutely amazing,” his father says. "How do I get him in that program?"

"Just send him down here with $1000," the boy says.
    "I'll get him into the course." So, his father sends the dog and the $1000. About 2/3 way through the semester, the money runs out. The boy calls his father again.

"So how's Ole Blue doing, son," his father asks.

"Awesome, Dad, he's talking up a storm," he says, "but you just won't believe this - they've had such good results with this program that they've implemented a new one to teach the animals how to READ!"

"READ," says his father, "No kidding! What do I have to do to get him in that program?"

"Just send $2,500, I'll get him in the class." His father sends the money. The boy now has a problem. At the end of the year, his father will find out that the dog can neither talk, nor read. So he shoots the dog. When he gets home at the end of the semester, his father is all excited.

"Where's Ole Blue? I just can't wait to see him talk and read something!"

"Dad," the boy says, "I have some grim news. Yesterday morning, just before we left to drive home, Ole Blue was in the living room kicking back in the recliner, reading the morning paper, like he usually does. Then he turned to me and asked, 'So, is your daddy still messin' around with that little redhead who lives on Oak Street?'

The father says, "I hope you SHOT that son of a bitch before he talks to your Mother!"

"I sure did, Dad!"
    "That's my boy!"

othertrucker2001 and 00mustang like this.
  2. Stimpy

Stimpy Wingnut

Just imagine sitting in traffic on your way to work and hearing this.
    Many Chicago folks DID hear this on the WBAM FM morning show in Chicago.
    The DJs play a game where they award winners great prizes.
    The game is called "Mate Match". The DJs call someone at work and ask if they are married or seriously involved with someone. If the contestant answers "yes", he or she is then asked 3 random yet highly personal questions.
    The person is also asked to divulge the name of their partner (with phone number) for verification. If their partner answers those same three questions correctly, they both win the prize.
    One particular game, however, several months ago made the City of Big Shoulders drop to its knees with laughter and is possibly the funniest thing I've heard yet.
    Anyway, here's how it all went down:

DJ: "Hey! This is Edgar on WBAM. Have you ever heard of 'Mate Match'?"
    Contestant: (laughing) "Yes, I have."
    DJ: "Great! Then you know we're giving away a trip to Orlando, Florida if you win. What is your name? First only please."
    Contestant: "Brian."
    DJ: "Brian, are you married or what?"
    Brian: "Yes."
    DJ: "Yes? Does that mean you're married or you're what?"
    Brian: (laughing nervously) "Yes, I am married."
    DJ: "Thank you. Now, what is your wife's name? First only please."
    Brian: "Sara."
    DJ: "Is Sara at work, Brian?"
    Brian: "She is gonna kill me."
    DJ: "Stay with me here, Brian! Is she at work?"
    Brian: (laughing) "Yes, she's at work."
    DJ: "Okay, first question - when was the last time you had sex?"
    Brian: "She is gonna kill me."
    DJ: "Brian! Stay with me here!"
    Brian: "About 8 o'clock this morning."
    DJ: "Atta boy, Brian."
    Brian: (laughing sheepishly) "Well..."
    DJ: "Question #2 - How long did it last?"
    Brian: "About 10 minutes."
    DJ: "Wow! You really want that trip, huh? No one would ever have said that if a trip wasn't at stake."

Brian: "Yeah, that trip sure would be nice."
    DJ: "Okay. Final question. Where did you have sex at 8 o'clock this morning?"
    Brian: (laughing hard) "I, ummm, I, well..."
    DJ: "This sounds good, Brian. Where was it at?"
    Brian: "Not that it was all that great, but her mom is staying with us for a couple of weeks..."
    DJ: "Uh huh..."
    Brian: "...and the Mother-In-Law was in the shower at the time."
    DJ: "Atta boy, Brian."
    Brian: "On the kitchen table."
    DJ: "Not that great?? That is more adventure than the previous hundred times I've done it. Okay folks, I will put Brian on hold, get this wife's work number and call her up. You listen to this." 3 minutes of commercials follow.)
    DJ: "Okay audience, let's call Sarah, shall we?" (touch tones....ringing....)
    Clerk: "Kinkos."
    DJ: "Hey, is Sarah around there somewhere?"
    Clerk: "This is she."
    DJ: "Sarah, this is Edgar with WBAM. We are live on the air right now and I've been talking with Brian for a couple of hours now."
    Sarah: (laughing) "A couple of hours?"
    DJ: "Well, a while now. He is on the line with us. Brian knows not to give any answers away or you'll lose. Sooooooo... do you know the rules of 'Mate Match'?"
    Sarah: "No."
    DJ: "Good!"
    Brian: (laughing)
    Sarah: (laughing) "Brian, what the hell are you up to?"
    Brian (laughing) "Just answer his questions honestly, okay? Be completely honest."
    DJ: "Yeah yeah yeah. Sure. Now, I will ask you 3 questions, Sarah.
    If your answers match Brian's answers, then the both of you will be off to Orlando, Florida for 5 days on us. Disney World. Sea World.
    Tickets to the Magic's game. The whole deal. Get it Sarah?"
    Sarah: (laughing) "Yes."
    DJ: "Alright. When did you last have sex, Sarah?"
    Sarah: "Oh God, Brian....uh, this morning before Brian went to work."
    DJ: "What time?"
    Sarah: "Around 8 this morning."
    DJ: "Very good. Next question. How long did it last?"
    Sarah: "12, 15 minutes maybe."

DJ: "Hmmmm. That's close enough. I am sure she is trying to protect his manhood. We've got one last question, Sarah. You are one question away from a trip to Florida. Are you ready?"
    Sarah: (laughing) "Yes."
    DJ: "Where did you have it?"
    Sarah: "OH MY GOD, BRIAN!! You didn't tell them that, did you?"
    Brian: "Just tell him, honey."
    DJ: "What is bothering you so much, Sarah?"
    Sarah: "Well, it's just that my mom is vacationing with us and..."
    DJ: Come on Sarah.....where did you have it?
    Sarah: "In the ass....."

After a long pause, the DJ said, "Folks, we need to take a station break.....

3. Stimpy

Stimpy Wingnut

A man takes the day off work and decides to go out golfing. He is on the second hole when he notices a frog sitting next to the green. He thinks nothing of it and is about to shoot when he hears, "Ribbit. 9- Iron". The man looks around and doesn't see anyone. "Ribbit. 9-Iron." He looks at the frog and decides to prove the frog wrong. He puts his other club away, and grabs a 9-iron. Boom! He hits it 10 inches from the cup. He is shocked! He says to the frog, "Wow that's amazing. You must be a lucky frog, eh?"

The frog replies "Ribbit. Lucky frog." The man decides to take the frog with him to the next hole. "What do you think frog?" the man asks. "Ribbit. 3-wood." The guy takes out a 3-wood, and boom! A hole in one. The man is befuddled and doesn't know what to say. By the end of the day, the man has golfed the best game of golf in his life and asks the frog,

"OK where to next?" The frog replies, "Ribbit. Las Vegas." They go to Las Vegas and the guy says, "OK frog, now what?" The frog says, "Ribbit. Roulette." Upon approaching the roulette table, the man asks, "What do you think I should bet?" The frog replies, "Ribbit. $3000, black 6." Now, this is a million-to-one shot to win, but after the golf game, the man figures what the heck. Boom - tons of cash come sliding back across the table. The man takes his winnings and buys the best room in the hotel.

He sits the frog down and says, "Frog, I don't know how to repay you. You've won me all this money and I am forever grateful." The frog replies, "Ribbit, Kiss Me." He figures, Why not? After all the frog did for him, it is a small price to pay.

With the kiss, however, the frog turns into a gorgeous 15-year-old girl. "And that, your honor, is how the girl ended up in my room."

othertrucker2001 and 00mustang like this.
  4. Stimpy

Stimpy Wingnut

Three Italian nuns die and go to heaven, where they are met at the Perly Gates by St. Peter. He says, "Ladies, you all led such wonderful lives, that I’m granting you six months to go back to Earth and be anyone you want."

The first nun says, "I want-a to be Sophia Loren" and *poof!* she’s gone.

The second says, "I want-a to be Madonna" and *poof!* she’s gone.

The third says, "I want-a to be Sara Pipalini."

St. Peter looks perplexed. "Who?" he says.

"Sara Pipalini" replies the nun.

St. Peter shakes his head and says "I’m sorry but that name just doesn’t ring a bell."

The nun then takes a newspaper out of her habit and hands it to St. Peter.

He reads the paper and starts laughing. He hands it back to her and says

“No Sister, this says 'Sahara Pipeline laid by 500 men in 7 days!'"

5. Stimpy

Stimpy Wingnut

An old man in Mississippi was sitting on his front porch watching the sun rise. He sees the neighbor's kid walk by carrying something big under his arm. He yells out "Hey boy, whatcha got there?"

Boy yells back "Roll of chicken wire." Old man says "What you gonna do with that?" Boy says "Gonna catch some chickens." Old man yells "You damn fool; you can't catch chickens with chicken wire!" Boy just laughs and keeps walking. That evening at sunset the boy comes walking by and to the old man's surprise he is dragging behind him the chicken wire with about 30 chickens caught in it.

Same time next morning the old man is out watching the sun rise and he sees the boy walk by carrying something kind of round in his hand. Old man yells out "Hey boy, whatcha got there?"

Boy yells back "Roll of duck tape." Old man says "What you gonna do with that?" Boy says back "Gonna catch me some ducks." Old man yells back, "You damn fool; you can't catch ducks with duck tape!" Boy just laughs and keeps walking. That night around sunset the boy walks by coming home and to the old man's amazement he is trailing behind him the unrolled roll of duck tape with about 35 ducks caught in it.

Same time next morning the old man sees the boy walking by carrying what looks like a long reed with something fuzzy on the end. Old man says "Hey boy, whatcha got there?"

Boy says "It's a :censored: willow." Old man says "Wait up ... I'll get my hat."

6. Stimpy

Stimpy Wingnut

Trump works out a Trade Deal with Kim Jong-un!!

[​IMG]

seabreeze, Big Dave and pro1driver like this.
  7. Stimpy

Stimpy Wingnut

Nurse

A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital with an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose and still heavily sedated from a four-hour operation.

A young nurse appears to sponge his hands and feet.

“Nurse” he mumbles from behind the mask, “Are my testicles black?” Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, “I don’t know, I’m only here to wash your hands and feet”

He struggles again to ask, “Nurse, are my testicles black?”

Finally, she pulls back the covers, raises his gown, holds his penis in one hand and his testicles in her other hand and takes a close look and says,

“There’s nothing wrong with them!”

The man pulls off his oxygen mask and says very slowly,

“That was very nice, but listen very, very closely-are...my...test...results...back?”

8. Stimpy

Stimpy Wingnut

[​IMG]

9. Stimpy

Stimpy Wingnut

My new job as a Wal-Mart Greeter

So, after landing my new job as a Wal-Mart greeter, a good find for teachers

many looking for part time work, I lasted less than a day......

About two hours into my first day on the job, a very loud, unattractive, mean-acting,

woman walked into the store with her two Kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.

As I had been instructed, I said pleasantly, 'Good morning and welcome to Wal-Mart.

Nice children you have there. Are they Twins?'

The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, 'Hell No, They ain't twins.

The oldest one's 9, and the other one's 7.

Why the Hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?'

So I replied, 'I'm neither blind nor stupid, Ma'am, I just couldn’t believe you got laid twice. Have a good day, and thank you for Shopping at Wal-Mart.'

My supervisor said I probably wasn't cut out for this line of work.

10. Stimpy

Stimpy Wingnut

New cowboy Boots

An elderly couple, Margaret and Bert, moved to Texas .

Bert always wanted a pair of authentic cowboy boots, so, seeing some on sale, he bought them and wore them home.

Walking proudly, he sauntered into the kitchen and said to his wife, "Notice anything different about me?"

Margaret looked him over. "Nope."

Frustrated, Bert stormed off into the bathroom, undressed and walked back into the kitchen completely naked except for the boots.

Again he asked Margaret, a little louder this time, "Notice anything different NOW?"

Margaret looked up and said in her best deadpan, "Bert, what's different? It's hanging down today, it was hanging down yesterday, it'll be hanging down again tomorrow."

Furious, Bert yelled, "AND DO YOU KNOW WHY IT'S HANGING DOWN, MARGARET?"

"Nope. Not a clue", she replied.

"IT'S HANGING DOWN, BECAUSE IT'S LOOKING AT MY NEW BOOTS!!!!"

Without missing a beat Margaret replied, "Shoulda bought a hat, Bert. Shoulda bought a hat."

11. Stimpy

Stimpy Wingnut

Two friends, a blonde and a brunette, are walking down the street and pass a flower shop where the brunette happens to see her boyfriend buying flowers. She sighs and says,

"Oh, crap, my boyfriend is buying me flowers again...for no reason."

The blonde looks quizzically at her and says,

"What's the big deal, don't you like getting flowers?"

The brunette says, "Oh sure... but he always has expectations after getting me flowers,

and I just don't feel like spending the next three days on my back with my legs in the air."

The blonde says, ....."Don't you have a vase?"

00mustang, pro1driver and kboomarang like this.
  12. seabreeze

seabreeze Not Well Known Member, 60 Year Teamster Member

A man was sitting on a blanket at the beach.
    He had no arms or legs.
    3 women came by, one from England, the other from Wales, the third from Ireland and felt sorry for the man.
    The English woman said,"have you ever had a hug?" he said "no", she gave him a hug.
    The Welsh woman said "have you ever had a kiss?" "no"
    She gave him a kiss and walked on.
    Thi Irish woman said "ave ya ever been fooked?" he said with a big smile "no"
    She said "aye.... well, ya will be when the tide comes in."

13. Stimpy

Stimpy Wingnut

ALL PUNS INTENDED

1)Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.

2)A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."

3)Two peanuts walk into a bar, and one was a salted.

4)A dyslexic man walked into a bra.

5)A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm, and says:
    "A beer please, and one for the road."

6)Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"

7)"Doc, I can't stop singing The Green, Green Grass of Home."
    "That sounds like Tom Jones Syndrome."
    "Is it common?"
    "Well, It's Not Unusual."

8)Two cows are standing next to each other in a field.
    Daisy says to Dolly, "I was artificially inseminated this morning."
    "I don't believe you," says Dolly..
    "It's true; no bull!" exclaims Daisy.

9)An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to look at either..

10.Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

11.I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day, but I couldn't find any.

12.A man woke up in a hospital after a serious accident.
    He shouted, "Doctor, doctor, I can't feel my legs!"
    The doctor replied, "I know, I amputated your arms!"

13.I went to a seafood disco last week...And pulled a mussel.

14.What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.

15.Two fish swim into a concrete wall. The one turns to the other and says, "Dam!"

16.Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft.
    Not surprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.

17.A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel, and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office, and asked them to disperse.
    "But why," they asked, as they moved off. "Because," he said. "I can't stand chess-nuts boasting in an open foyer."

18.A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption.
    One of them goes to a family in Egypt, and is named 'Ahmal.'
    The other goes to a family in Spain; they name him 'Juan.'
    Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother.
    Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband
    that she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal.
    Her husband responds, "They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal."

19.Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath.
    This made him...A super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

20.A dwarf, who was a mystic, escaped from jail.
    The call went out that there was a small medium at large.

21.And finally, there was the person who sent twenty different puns to his friends, with the hope that at least ten of the puns would make them laugh.
    No pun in ten did.

14. Stimpy

Stimpy Wingnut

STUFF

Many years ago in Scotland, a new game was invented.. It was ruled 'Gentlemen Only..Ladies Forbidden'.. .and thus, the word GOLF entered
    into the English language.
    ------------
    --------- --------- --------- ----
    The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time TV was Fred and Wilma Flintstone.
    ------------
    Every day more money is printed for Monopoly than the U.S. Treasury.
    ------------
    -- ------------ --------- --------
    Men can read smaller print than women can; women can hear better.
    ------------
    Coca-Cola was originally green.
    ------------
    It is impossible to lick your elbow.
    ------------
    The State with the highest percentage of people who walk to work:
    Alaska
    ------------
    The percentage of Africa that is wilderness: 28% (now get this...)
    ------------
    The percentage of North America that is wilderness: 38%
    ------------
    --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------
    ------
    The cost of raising a medium-size dog to the age of eleven:
    $ 16,400
    ------------
    ------
    The average number of people airborne over the U.S. in any given hour:
    ------------
    ------
    Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair..
    (Just a minute ... let me check.)
    ------------
    ------
    The first novel ever written on a typewriter, Tom Sawyer.
    ------------
    -- ------------ --------- --------- --------- ---------

In the 1400's a law was set forth in England that a man was allowed to beat his wife with a stick no thicker than his thumb.
    Hence we have 'the rule of thumb'
    ------------
    --------- -
    The San Francisco Cable cars are the only mobile National Monuments.
    ------------
    ------
    Each king in a deck of playing cards represents a great king from history:
    Spades - King David
    Hearts - Charlemagne
    Clubs -Alexander, the Great
    Diamonds - Julius Caesar
    ------------
    ------
    111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987, 654,321
    ------------
    ------
    If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air,
    the person died in battle. If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died because of wounds received in battle.. If the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes
    ------------
    ------
    Only two people signed the Declaration of Independence on July 4, John Hancock and Charles Thomson. Most of the rest signed on August 2, but
    the last signature wasn't added until 5 years later.
    ------------
    ------
    Q. Half of all Americans live within 50 miles of what?
    A. Their birthplace
    ------------
    ------
    Q. Most boat owners name their boats. What is the most popular boat name requested?
    A. Obsession
    ------------
    ------
    Q.. If you were to spell out numbers, how far would you have to go until you would find the letter 'A'?
    A. One thousand
    ------------
    ------
    Q. What do bulletproof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser
    printers have in common?
    A. All were invented by women.

pro1driver and kboomarang like this.
  15. Stimpy

Stimpy Wingnut

What is the only food that doesn't spoil?
    A. Honey

Q. Which day are there more collect calls than any other day of the year?

A. Father's Day

In Shakespeare's time, mattresses were secured on bed frames by ropes. When you pulled on the ropes, the mattress tightened, making the bed firmer to sleep on. Hence the phrase....'Goodnight , sleep tight'

It was the accepted practice in Babylon 4,000 years ago that for a month after the wedding, the bride's father would supply his son-in-law with all the mead he could drink. Mead is a honey wine and because their calendar was lunar based, this period was called the honey month, which we know today as the honeymoon.

In English pubs, ale is ordered by pints and quarts... So in old England , when customers got unruly, the bartender would yell at them 'Mind [B]your pints and quarts, and settle down.

It's where we get the phrase 'mind your P's and Q's'

Many years ago in England, pub frequenters had a whistle baked into the rim, or handle, of their ceramic cups. When they needed a refill, they used the whistle to get some service. 'Wet your whistle' is the phrase inspired by this practice. [/B]

seabreeze, pro1driver and kboomarang like this.
  16. seabreeze

3 little ducks walk into a bar
    "What's your name?" the bartender asked the first duck.
    "Huey' he replied, "Ive had a great day, been in and out of puddles all day, had a ball, what more could a duck want he asked "
    He turned to the second duck and asked, "whats your name?" "my name is Duey, and I've had a great day, had a ball,
    been in and out of puddles all day, what more could a duck want?"
    The bartender turned to the third duck and said "you must be Louie?"
    "No" she said,batting her eyelashes, "I'm Puddles."

17. pro1driver

pro1driver I am LOST

18. Cerberus_Kelpie

Cerberus_Kelpie Your dispatcher CAN'T drive Your Truck!! AD-FREE USER

Let's Visit Strange/Unusual/Odd Named Places
    «Reply #334 on: 10 May 2008, 00:20:46 »

Here then is a little compilation of Story Lines for Pennsylvania. ALL Cities/towns are bolded.

Let's begin:

Our Highness was born in Acmetonia and had a pet Beaver. They would play together at Beaver Falls and relax in Beaver Meadows. They would drink refreshment from Beaver Springs near where her Uncle lived in Beaverdale. She went to school in Beavertown which was easy to locate because of the statue of the Big Beaver.

Our Villain being briefly mentioned here is known as Black Lick and even though he is chained to a Blue Ball, he still has quite a bit of Freedom.
    Being as how this is still a Freeland, he loves life in Freemansburg where there is a Freeport for supplies.

Gabby Heights
    is full of people that can't shutup even for the weekly Grill.

In Harleysville, everyone rides Hondas and Kawasakis in attempts to upset Harmony.

Hatfield
    is a recluse from the war with the McCoys and desires a move to Hayti but couldn't afford to move further than Hecktown. His womans' name is Honey Brook and she has a large Industry with a neato Laboratory overlooking Lake Harmony and she seeks Liberty by reading books in the Library which is located on Light Street.

Lilly
    loves to hand out a Limerick to people as she cruises her Hot Rod Lincoln. She prefers to skinny dip at Long Pond but for some inexplicable reason always arrives at Lost Creek.

Luxor
    is a game at Yahoo.

Looking through a telescope at Mars we learned through the Media that the Band Montrose would be playing a gig at the next full Moon at a place called Moon Run which is near Mt. Joy. After many drinks and lots of Music this place is better known as Mt. Pleasant. Some Couples like to go to Mountville because the name seems appropriate.

The Muse of New Beaver opened a New Derry and began selling New Freedom Camping supplies for the prospect of bringing New Hope to Paradise. Meanwhile in Pilgrim Gardens one needs to pick a juicy Plum before attending the monthly Plymouth Meeting or one will suffer (or enjoy) events at Reamstown which is also called Slickville.

Slippery Rock
    wasn't named for the Algae and it's best to wear a Smock when fishing for Sturgeon in Sugarcreek. If one wanders into the Swiftwater one will then get a glimpse of theTemple at the top of Tire Hill.

There is a Trainer who wants to Trappe a Trooper named Troy and take him toTrucksville so they can buy some stuff at Waymart because they like to play tricks on each other.

Hark, did someone yell Yoe, I believe it was Sargeant York of Yorkhaven, who has finally found his Yorkshire Terrier and now wants to drive his Yukon to Zion and move into his Castle with his Queen where they can stuff and mount Beavers much to the chagrin of our Highness.
    - - -
    Let's Visit Strange/Unusual/Odd Named Places
    «Reply #333 on: 09 May 2008, 21:14:47
    I was scrolling through some pages, from 1 to 15 and decided since there were soooo many repeats JUST IN THOSE PAGES, that I would try my hand at it as well.
    Here then are the odd/strange names I've found in a 2000 edition of Rand McNally Road Atlas:
    I've added a slight twist....

--some people of Kentucky--
    She was a true Beauty, with an angry and shaved Beaver, luckily the others lived out of reach in a well constructed Beaver Dam.
    After a storm some houses began to Drift by from the property of Fancy Farm. Flat Lick was a small chested woman who stayed in the sun too long and got a Freeburn. She was the wife of Gray and he used Grays Knob to get Grayson yet there was a Hazard because of the need for Independence.
    Jonancy
    (split personality?) was on the Lookout for some Lovely people who liked it at Mays Lick near Morehead.
    Powderly lived near some Quicksand, was well involved at Raceland and wanted to be in Sturgis but only had a Dodge Viper and was nicknamed Wilder (a.k.a.) Wingo.

- - -

--some folks in Louisianna--
    Ball was the son of Bunkie(affectionate term used in Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry), and they liked to go shooting in Cheneyville.
    Cut Off was a Witch that ended Many mens' lives. She liked playing with Morse Code and in card games she was always Plain Dealing. She had a Reserve stock of snacks, lived in Slaughter, played with Sulphur, smelled like Trout but was Waterproof.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    From http://www.truckingboards.com/bb/th...eunusualodd-named-places/msg345752/#msg345752
    A dead end after two Upgrades at this site.
    It only offers:
    Truckingboards - Error
    The requested page could not be found.

Big Dave and Stimpy like this.
  19. seabreeze

I'm still out on this, ain't sure if it's a like or dislike, need to let it sink in awhile.

20. Big Dave

Big Dave What?! A low bridge and boardwalk at same time?!!

You just ain't smart enuf to understand the dubel ontonders going on, Breeze.

Stimpy and seabreeze like this.