ABF | Judy McReynolds Resigns As Arcbest CEO

Kennesaw Kid

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
rVmw7lE.jpg

Judy McReynolds Resigns As Arcbest CEO, BoD Names Muler As Her Replacement!
In his first day as the new CEO of Arcbest, Muler named Docker to oversee ALL negotiations with the IBT and is now correcting all the mistakes that were made in negotiations....more to follow on April Fool's Day!

Last edited:
rVmw7lE.jpg

In his first day as the new CEO of Arcbest, Muler named Docker to oversee ALL negotiations with the IBT and is now correcting all the mistakes that were made in negotiations....more to follow!

And just wait to you see on how it will be spun in DC Velocity...lol

Mark and I are collaborating on this as we speak. So until then... "no comment"!!!

I'll bet ol' Turncoat and BubbaGump ain't too happy!

That's what so bothersome about Turncoat... he sure was having a field day talking about us when he knew we couldn't come around but he doesn't have anything to say now that we are here. That's really sad if you ask me... especially knowing how he went adless and all. That shouldn't bother him at all though seeing how he doesn't mind throwing his money away... at least this way... he threw it away on something actually worthwhile instead of putting it right back in management's pocket.

rVmw7lE.jpg

In his first day as the new CEO of Arcbest, Muler named Docker to oversee ALL negotiations with the IBT and is now correcting all the mistakes that were made in negotiations....more to follow on April Fool's Day!
KK you got me. That is FUNNY! Thanks.

This just in... the tentative agreement has just been put on hold for the time being. ArctBest's new incoming CEO Truculent P Muler just released a statement that he wanted to add a MOU that would give another couple of sick days to the members along with a $1000 bonus from ArcBest's tax break but the IBT has overwhelmingly disapproved. Junior's only comment when questioned was... "No way... we will strike first!!!".

This just in... the tentative agreement has just been put on hold for the time being. ArctBest's new incoming CEO Truculent P Muler just released a statement that he wanted to add a MOU that would give another couple of sick days to the members along with a $1000 bonus from ArcBest's tax break but the IBT has overwhelmingly disapproved. Junior's only comment when questioned was... "No way... we will strike first!!!".

His first name is...... "Truculent"?

Teamster Freight Director... Ernie Soehls just releases his statement... " We fought too long and too hard for someone to come along and deny us of our legacy now". "Do you realize just how much low hanging fruit we had to endure just to get to this point?"... says Ernie.

Well first off I would like to thank all of you that saw something special in me. As the new CEO (Chief Exaggerating Officer) I would like to send a special thanks to my predecessor for making my job much easier. My first order will be to send Tim to acting school so when I say thanks for asking tim he will look somewhat surprised that I found his question important and not like we were reading a teleprompter.

Secondly I will be moving my office back to the abf building so as to show you abf Teamsters that I have not forgotten the people that have made acrbest what it was and what it is. I will also be rolling back my highly inflated salary that my predecessor gave herself. Don't get me wrong I will still be getting paid enough to afford the special at any Pilot truck stop.

I will immediately start the selling of all cameras to the companies that don't trust their employees and are willing to spend millions to punish someone if they make a mistake. I will also be replacing all of the accounting department with just one good Mathematician because after all we will just need someone to subtract what we spent compared to what we took in no non GAAP just plain ole honesty.

I will have to find a way to trim down all the top heavy management that are now dragging abf down. Don't get me wrong I don't want to fire them(Just the bad one's) I will find a way to train them to drive or work the dock. Those that can be retained will join the union and the touch labor force.

I will be selling the airplanes and me and all my fellow executives will be riding in abf trucks to get across the country and when we ride with you all lunch will be on us. Now with the money from the selling of the planes I will be starting a fund to send all of our children to school be it collage or trade school.

But most importantly I promise to stop the misleading press releases. I will pay you what I can and you will not doubt if I cheated you or not. I will expect a good days work but I will also understand that from time to time you will have a bad day.

I will be taking everything that has arcbest printed on it and replacing it with our old abf logo the real name of our company.

The ask the President website will be closed. If you have something to say just walk right in my office or just wait until I show up at your terminal with will be quite often. Or hell just call me on my offce CB ( ABF PROUD) until then keep the sunny side up and the BULLDOGS ASS POINTED STRAIGHT AHEAD! YOUR FOREVER GRATEFUL CEO!