ABF | Judy's Credibility

How does Judy rate on your credibility scale? 0 Being No Credibility at All

• Total voters
I agree with Canary. I wouldn't trust her or Tim if they said it was raining. I have never met Judy but I did meet Tim at the TDC in Atlanta several years ago. He seemed like a good person but he is dedicated to his job; and is job is ABF over employees.

I met Judy when she came down to Dallas in 2010 to try and get us to accept a 15% wage cut. She stood there... looked everyone straight in the eye and tried to convince everyone to give back 15% while she... herself... knew that a $75,000 pay raise in just her salary was coming her way in a few short months.

9270123860.png

Will you look at that wolfie... you can't even trash a poll worth a damn because you're nothing but a pitiful... spiteful sneak that should be ashamed of himself.

Here's just a little taste of what I found when it comes to understanding our CEO's modus operandi. And all my research has led me to believe that Judy is a malicious and immoral woman.

And for one to have a clear understanding of just how immoral I believe that to be... we have to go back to 1988 and take a good look at that 1988 Profit Sharing & Stock Ownership Plan that Mr. Young came up with when the company was really in financial hardship. I still have a copy of that whole proposal but it's too long to post here.

If one takes the time to read that proposal... they will find out that Mr. Young... not only offered the employees stock ownership if the 10% wage reduction plan was accepted... he also turned down his wage increase that the board of directors approved and was willing to take an additional 10% pay cut right along with the employees...

4183319660.jpg

That's what I call ethical which is why I believe many ABF Teamsters trusted and respected the man. He really was a freight man and believed in ABF and it's employees.

Now... let's take a good look at Judy...

She first tries to hit us with that 15% wage reduction in 2010 knowing full well that she would be receiving a $75,000 RAISE in just her salary a short few months later. That's right... she came down to Dallas... looked us straight in the eye and tried to get the $50,000 a year employees to accept a 15% wage cut while she would be getting a hefty $75,000 year raise... just the raise being one and a half times more than the average employee's annual salary. Now...I call that immoral.

She didn't offer no Stock Ownership Plan and she sure as hell didn't refuse that $75,000 raise... let alone take that 15% salary reduction that she was asking of her employees. But yet... had the audacity to spout off about equal sacrifice every chance she got. I also call that immoral.

Then comes 2013... since that flat out 15% wage reduction didn't work... she decides to change it up a little... a 7% wage reduction along with many other labor reduction costs to offset the difference. Again... no Stock Ownership Plan but spouting off about equal sacrifice every chance she got. That passes to the amazement of many ABF Teamsters. Fast forward to the present and as anyone can see by the charts below... that equal sacrifice clause that was listed in the contract was nothing but BS as far as Judy was concerned...

Well... so far with 32 votes cast and a whopping 93.8% disapproval rating ... it definitely shows just how much trust the members on this site have in Judy these days.

That even includes one false positive vote made just in spite.

Here's just a little taste of what I found when it comes to understanding our CEO's modus operandi. And all my research has led me to believe that Judy is a malicious and immoral woman.

And for one to have a clear understanding of just how immoral I believe that to be... we have to go back to 1988 and take a good look at that 1988 Profit Sharing & Stock Ownership Plan that Mr. Young came up with when the company was really in financial hardship. I still have a copy of that whole proposal but it's too long to post here.

If one takes the time to read that proposal... they will find out that Mr. Young... not only offered the employees stock ownership if the 10% wage reduction plan was accepted... he also turned down his wage increase that the board of directors approved and was willing to take an additional 10% pay cut right along with the employees...

4183319660.jpg

That's what I call ethical which is why I believe many ABF Teamsters trusted and respected the man. He really was a freight man and believed in ABF and it's employees.

Now... let's take a good look at Judy...

She first tries to hit us with that 15% wage reduction in 2010 knowing full well that she would be receiving a $75,000 RAISE in just her salary a short few months later. That's right... she came down to Dallas... looked us straight in the eye and tried to get the $50,000 a year employees to accept a 15% wage cut while she would be getting a hefty $75,000 year raise... just the raise being one and a half times more than the average employee's annual salary. Now...I call that immoral.

She didn't offer no Stock Ownership Plan and she sure as hell didn't refuse that $75,000 raise... let alone take that 15% salary reduction that she was asking of her employees. But yet... had the audacity to spout off about equal sacrifice every chance she got. I also call that immoral.

Then comes 2013... since that flat out 15% wage reduction didn't work... she decides to change it up a little... a 7% wage reduction along with many other labor reduction costs to offset the difference. Again... no Stock Ownership Plan but spouting off about equal sacrifice every chance she got. That passes to the amazement of many ABF Teamsters. Fast forward to the present and as anyone can see by the charts below... that equal sacrifice clause that was listed in the contract was nothing but BS as far as Judy was concerned...
And in 1994 when serving as the President of TMI he forced the IBT to strike to keep the pension payments for the casuals and forced many Teamster lines into bankruptcy, but let his little darling Carolina keep rolling then scooped it up after the federal mediator had to settle the mess...I think he was just another man...not a saint...doing what he had to do

Well obviously, the board of directors think she's INcredible with all those stock options, but that should be good since a strike would most likely drive down the stock price, hence, the value of her portfolio, she probably wouldn't want that.

And in 1994 when serving as the President of TMI he forced the IBT to strike to keep the pension payments for the casuals and forced many Teamster lines into bankruptcy, but let his little darling Carolina keep rolling then scooped it up after the federal mediator had to settle the mess...I think he was just another man...not a saint...doing what he had to do
Wow you are a angry little guy. Carolina stayed open because they signed a me to agreement. Meaning they would agree to whatever the negotiated contract was. Now as for Mr Young and keeping Carolina running he would have needed the consent of the members of TMI meaning your beloved Welch and all the others voted to keep not only Carolina Freight running but some others also.

You sound so bitter but yet you came crawling over here for a job. So that would make you a man (loosely speaking) without principles. I bet you were not even a Teamster then,just a weak Little complainer crying foul.

Last edited:
Wow you are a angry little guy. Carolina stayed open because they signed a me to agreement. Meaning they would agree to whatever the negotiated contract was. Now as for Mr Young and keeping Carolina running he would have needed the consent of the members of TMI meaning your beloved Welch and all the others voted to keep not only Carolina Freight running but some others also.

You sound so bitter but yet you can’t crawling over here for a job. So that would make you a man (loosely speaking) without principles. I bet you were not even a Teamsters then just a weak Little complainer crying foul.
Teamster Class of 1986 and I did vote for the authority to strike back then. Ours was actually collected by the BA on a yellow legal pad. We knew when he left up the driveway of our little 3 man barn it was fixing to hit the fan! As the years went by Muler I always felt that we lost more than we gained. But that was a lot of money being paid into the pension funds on those casuals and the Union was NOT going to lose that and they didn't, but the members we've lost since seems to have cancelled that win in my opinion. And by the way...ain't crawled no damn where...walked in...to the bottom of the board...and "worked" my way back up! Nobody gave me anything I didn't earn. Thanks you!

Teamster Class of 1986 and I did vote for the authority to strike back then. Ours was actually collected by the BA on a yellow legal pad. We knew when he left up the driveway of our little 3 man barn it was fixing to hit the fan! As the years went by Muler I always felt that we lost more than we gained. But that was a lot of money being paid into the pension funds on those casuals and the Union was NOT going to lose that and they didn't, but the members we've lost since seems to have cancelled that win in my opinion. And by the way...ain't crawled no damn where...walked in...to the bottom of the board...and "worked" my way back up! Nobody gave me anything I didn't earn. Thanks you!
You must be drinking starting to sound more like Roscoe P Cole train than Barney Fife

It was in the form of a question. Meaning I was wanting you to give me your thoughts on what would happen.

Do you ever have the slightest idea what most of the posts are pertaining to after reading them or do you just glance over them and start pounding away on the keyboard because I'm beginning to think that you have some serious comprehension deficiencies here. Just who insinuated that Mr Young was a saint? Do you understand why he was brought up in the first place? How about to show the distinction between him and Queen Judy... ethical and unethical... freight man and bookkeeper and really needing concessions and just wanting them while coming for union concessions.

Let me put it to you this way so you may understand... if I wanted to show just what a POS you were like I was doing with Judy... I would show you the distinction between a Teamster and a Measter. First I would show you a real Teamster like Muler... a man that has been representing and looking out for his Brothers and Sisters his entire career and very knowledgeable about both... company and union affairs. Then I would bring you into the picture showing (and just how easy that is) how you consistently think of no one but yourself and only care about what's in it for you.

That's the distinction between a Teamster and a POS!!!