Jug handel Inn, Wednesday for sure!!

localdriver

TB Regular
Credits
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have moved the gathering to Wednesday at 4:00 to the Jug Handel Inn,, on Rt 73 south, and forklanding rd.. wear your hat, shirt or something to be reconized.. we hope to see everbody there.. come join us for some of the best wings around, and the coldest beer in town. see you there

Local and Mother,

JUG-JUG-JUG It's time for the JUG!!!!

jugbh2.jpg

this will be the jevic social of the century wed's at 4:00 Jug handle inn,
dont forget to wear something jevic.
and dont forget those tasty wings with your favorite drink!
wingsqw1.jpg
I'll see you their.

I wish we could be there with you guys.
Will you take a couple pictures of the turn
out for us and post them please ?

They know you guys are coming.
Have a good time and be careful.

Smoke

23:00 hrs cst , how was the turn out ?
I hope everybody made it home safe.

Fun at the Jug.

I had a good time seeing everyone again and I hope none of you become strangers. We will all have to keep in touch. You are The Best of the Best. I sure do hope everyone got home safe. I will keep everyone informed about the 3pm meeting this afternoon Thursday, May 22.

Any pics or video from the outing yesterday? Wish I could have been there, but it was too far for me to drive with gas being almost 4.00 per gallon. Did any media show up?

Yes there are pictures and I am sure they will be posted. There are some people from J1 that are seeing a lawyer today at 3PM. As I get information I will be posting it for everyone.

No pictures ?:shrug:
How many guys showed ?
I told them you were coming .
The nice woman I spoke to
knew all about the closing
and was looking froward to
seeing you guys.

Me too ......
I tried to ger her to take my Master Card over
the phone so I could buy a few beers for the
boys but they don't do plastic . I never heard
of that but I guess they must of been burned
once or twice.

Cowboy... there are pics, Mothertrucker has pics on his camera, but he and his family are away for the weekend, and will be back after the holiday.. I have some but not of the uniform burning. Mother will post when he get's home.. were all chilling right now! you know what were talking about..

thanks..