ODFL | Jump ship

fartknocker

TB Veteran
Credits
Whats your service like? I know it sucks in Northern Indiana. Go out and try to get in at Yellow or Holland or Fedex. You will wish you did someday. But, if you like your job stay, Im not trying to knock you. You have to look at your companies performance, to see your likelihood of survival.I like your equipment,good luck my freinds.

whats wrong with our company i have no problem with od if you look at the other company's boards most of them are complaining about something and ours we are not

Whats your service like? I know it sucks in Northern Indiana. Go out and try to get in at Yellow or Holland or Fedex. You will wish you did someday. But, if you like your job stay, Im not trying to knock you. You have to look at your companies performance, to see your likelihood of survival.I like your equipment,good luck my freinds.

You have a p/m.

1.gif

I want to apoligize for my post, If you are happy with your job thats great. I guess I was just thinking about how small the LTL world is getting and is there room for everyone? I had a customer go to OD and they had bad service, and its a great account. And that got the wheels turning about how everyone will still be around when the bar for service standards is raised daily.I see the day when there will only be four or five carriers. Im sorry once again for intruding on your forum, I just think that we are in for some interesting times, and I hope everyone lands on their feet.

I want to apoligize for my post, If you are happy with your job thats great. I guess I was just thinking about how small the LTL world is getting and is there room for everyone? I had a customer go to OD and they had bad service, and its a great account. And that got the wheels turning about how everyone will still be around when the bar for service standards is raised daily.I see the day when there will only be four or five carriers. Im sorry once again for intruding on your forum, I just think that we are in for some interesting times, and I hope everyone lands on their feet.

You're welcome here anytime fastmover.