Junior Seau Dead: Police Investigate Reported Shooting At Home Of Former NFL Star

Yea,its sad.A waste that someone would feel the need to take their own life without regard to their family,friends,etc.At least it wasn't murder-*******.

Seau died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest. Weird way to go and messed up. Wonder if they'll study his brain....

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the few players in recent history,to play the game the way it was meant to be played...Hard charger,competitor and from what I understand a great person..It is a shame ******* had to be the way he left this life, if true...R.I.P. Junior, you'll be missed by many...My prayers go out to his family...

Very, very sad day. Although I have never been a Chargers fan, I loved this guy. He was a great ambassador for the league, and one bad s.o.b. Tough as nails and I'll always be one of his biggest fans. I'll be interested to see the details of what lead up to this. I see that they have already jumped on brain injury/concussion issue, next the anti-gun crowd will surface, followed by the global warming crowd, all in an effort to use him to support their agenda.

But, for now.......this is an extremely sad day.

R.I.P. Brother.

Unless they find a ******* note to verify that that was Junior's intent, I won't buy the theory that Junior wanted his brain to be examined for concussion damage. I have trouble with these agenda driven issues. There are times that people hide their personal issues and simply take the easiest way out. (poor?--->)Example: Since Warren Sapp filed for bankrupcy, if he committed ******* tomorrow with a gunshot wound to the chest, would it be because of his concussions also, and because he wanted his brain analyzed? Or just because he didn't want a gruesome death? Or just because he was disappointed in himself for going broke? I'm just sayin'. I'm sure that the last weeks of Junior's life will be picked apart piece by piece in an attempt to figure out why he would do this.

I know that I'm really sad to hear of his death.

303396_380558915318598_1427981550_n.jpg
Junior Seau Sam Huff Ray Nitschke Dick Butkus , the best ! Rest in peace Junior !

More info on Junior 55
Report: Seau’s family to allow researchers to study his brain
Report: Seau’s family to allow researchers to study his brain - Daily Dose: A Boston Globe blog with health news, advice, and information.

Patriots fondly remember ‘buddy’ : Patriots share Seau memories Patriots share Seau memories - The Boston Globe