R&L | Junk liftgates gonna get someone killed..

Aguy at our place was catapulted of the liftgate last week and broke his foot. 3 pins and 8 weeks outta work. Clutch foot and not sure if he will ever drive again.10ft long piece of restaurant equipment. Only a pallet jack and liftgate to deliver it with. Surprise here is that the stupid restaurant didnt have a forklift,or a dock!!!! From now on if I feel unsafe putting a piece of freight on my liftgate,I wont do it. Even if the guy uncrated it,How do you unload a piece that big without damaging it,and who will be supplying the tools for uncrating. If the restaurant didn't have a forklift or a dock,are they really gonna have tools laying around???

That's where the driver at the pickup end should use his damn head and not take freight like that. Simple rule of thumb guys. If you're saying to yourself "Im glad I won't have to deliver this", then we don't need to be hauling it. And if the TM at the pickup terminal said take it anyway, then he should be sued personally for medical bills from injuries resulting from such deliveries.

And if this offends you sales parasites, I'll sleep better at night knowing that.