Estes | Just a note:

Starkravinloon

Hero's Falling At Home
Credits
I know it has nothing to do with Estes..And it has nothing to do with trucking..But I only wanted to let some of my closest freinds know that:

MY New Orleans Saints are going to the Superbowl!!!!!!!!:clap::clap:

I know it has nothing to do with Estes..And it has nothing to do with trucking..But I only wanted to let some of my closest freinds know that:

MY New Orleans Saints are going to the Superbowl!!!!!!!!:clap::clap:

I can't believe Favre threw that pass. I bet none of those boys are sleeping right now. Congratz stark. I'm glad to see the Saints going. The Colts are tough but Peyton has a history of choking under pressure. We'll see in a couple of weeks.

Thanks mildew,that means a lot..We've endured a lot of pain over the years..But all that is gone now..I don't care if we win or not,we finally made it..All my life.I've been faithful..Want to give up sometimes..Be that was cured last night..

congrats to the saints, STARK. Makes it a little harder to stand behind the team when they go up against Mr. SAINT'S, ( ARCHIE'S ) boy doesn't it ??? Sounds like it will be a shoot out in MIAMI, Will be nice to see alot of points scored in super bowl for a change

congrats to the saints, STARK. Makes it a little harder to stand behind the team when they go up against Mr. SAINT'S, ( ARCHIE'S ) boy doesn't it ??? Sounds like it will be a shoot out in MIAMI, Will be nice to see alot of points scored in super bowl for a change

Well..I'm an Archie fan..He raised his boys to try to do the right thing.. But in Miami,it's business..Archie..I LOVE YA MAN!!!