Just a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

leftlanecruiser

TB Lurker
Credits
I keep hearing a rumor that R&L bought out Wilson,have any of you heard anything about that? I personally don't beleive that it's true. I talked to some of your drivers and you seem to be doing just as good as anyone else in the freight bussiness right now. There have been so may rumors flying around I figured that I would come to the source to see what you all know. I'm not trying to stir anyting up,I just tired of hearing all the unconfirmed rumors. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I keep hearing a rumor that R&L bought out Wilson,have any of you heard anything about that? I personally don't beleive that it's true. I talked to some of your drivers and you seem to be doing just as good as anyone else in the freight bussiness right now. There have been so may rumors flying around I figured that I would come to the source to see what you all know. I'm not trying to stir anyting up,I just tired of hearing all the unconfirmed rumors. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I would have a couple of paychecks to put up against that.I highly doubt their are any merits to those rumors..No offense taken,this is the day and age of speculation and rumor...

Wilson has not, nor is not being bought by R&L. While Wilson is extremely attractive to others because they have no debt, own all their equipment, and own all but two of their properties they operate in (plus several others) they have no interest in selling and giving up their legacy of 82 years. I can assure you that is not speculation but a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.