just a question?

truckchick1

TB Veteran
Credits
why are we paying full union dues when we only make $100 a week from the local union? That 50 plus dollars a month would cover the phone bill.

another question. Where is the money from jobs for justice and any additional contributions made to the strikers. No one on the line has seen anything?

WHAT? Dad pays $0.00 now and will only pay, in the future, $15 while on strike

That is not true. The only way Dad would pay 0 is if he were a retiree, who would not be collecting strike benefits.

To be eligible for strike benefits you must be a member in good standing. A member in good standing is a member who pays the uniform dues and assessments required by the international and local By-Laws.

There has been thousands of dollars distributed up in Auburn that has come from many different individuals and groups.

It is as I said in another post, this entire thing is Auburn driven by people who have political aspirations. Everything from the nlrb complaints on have revolved and originated from Auburn.

Remeber the old but true saying, FOLLOW THE MONEY.

It is as I said in another post, this entire thing is Auburn driven by people who have political aspirations. Everything from the nlrb complaints on have revolved and originated from Auburn.

Well I disagree with the the statement about the nlrb complaints. They have also been treating everyone in portland the same way. I agree that we take a stand and stop ohfl from brow beating their employees and famiilies and trying to scare everyone with threats.

Wow!, so it's notable that the union that covers OHFL's largest barn, in the local where all negotiations take place would file NLRB charges? Auburn is also the place where the company is HQ'ed? Everyone that worked for this company was tired of the BS, This has been going on for years, the m*%^#$king b#$@$rds that own this company are the only place blame can be fairy placed.

Everyone seems to agree even the NLRB unfortunately for the VP's union busting is illegal, and workers rights have value to the people of this country and our laws reflect those values. SO you can try to affix blame or you anger and frustration in any direction you please but everyone knows from the VP's to the lowest "line crosser" on the dock to the hardest Teamster on the line; people who intend to bargain in good faith just don't retain strike busting companies, don't hire union busting lawyers, and don't abuse fellow man in the way these slime balls have. If you can't see it for what it is you are just plain retarded, and that's one thing the VP's and I could probably agree on. Do yourself a favor and burn your keyboard, don't inhale anymore fumes though :)

Silvertooth, I name thee Silvertonge. You always have the perfect way of telling us what the hell is going on with OHFL. What was Dave and Ed thinking? The workers I know have been long time loyal workers. The VP's should hear the stories of the families that they have put into turmoil. Things are not so well inside the whole VP clan. But the boys keep doing this destructive behavior. Why? $$$$$$$$$

It could not be for better service to customers. It's worse!

It could not be for better workers. Just look at you tube!

It could not be for better wages and benies.They went down!

The Kidd