ABF | Just getting started.

truxforever

TB Regular
Credits
Hello,
Just getting started at 098. Today I took my road test and finished all the paperwork. I will be starting as a causal city driver. I ran cross country with Mayflower for 20 years, looking forward to some local work. I hope that I can hang in there,

is that ABF you're talking about??if so,i think you made a good choice.Iknow a lot of drivers there, never heard a bad word about the company.Best of luck.. Hope you didn't leave anything off of your application, any ABF driver can tell you they do a VERY thorough background check

Thanks for the welcome

Yes Jeff ABF. Thanks for the welcome, I told the truth on the app. Everything has come back from corp. I took my road test and finished paperwork today.

Hello,
Just getting started at 098. Today I took my road test and finished all the paperwork. I will be starting as a causal city driver. I ran cross country with Mayflower for 20 years, looking forward to some local work. I hope that I can hang in there,

Good luck with your new job at ABF truxforever.

Just remember that you will be driving for the second best Teamsters LTL carrier and you will do well. :hide:

Just kidding !!:smilie_132:

Second Best

Thanks for the good wishes guys, second best?????. All I have heard about ABF have been good things. Hope they are all true.

Thanks for the good wishes guys, second best?????. All I have heard about ABF have been good things. Hope they are all true.

Truxforever, ABF is a very well run company with a bright future.:1036316054:
I hope things turn out the way you are hoping

Thanks for the imfo.

Hey CFer
Thanks for the imfo and well wishes. Everything I have heard has been good about ABF. Looking forward to the change and working for them.

WOW!!!!i made it to 200posts!!!:bicycle:

Rest in Peace brother, You will be missed

Be Not Afraid

You shall cross the barren desert,
But you shall not die of thirst,
You shall wander far in safety,
Though you do not know the way.
You shall speak your words to foreign men,
And they will understand.
You shall see the face of God and live.

Be not afraid, I go before you always
Come follow me, and I will give you rest.
If you pass through raging waters; in the sea,
You shall not drown.
If you walk amidst the burning flames, you shall not be harmed.
If you stand before the power of hell, and death is at your side,
Know that I am with you through it all.