Estes | just had my best day at estes

I hope the boyfriend knows about the new hours.

I told the battleaxe to let him know. He has been leaving high quality beer in the fridge. I'm not looking forward to be buying my own from now on.

I told the battleaxe to let him know. He has been leaving high quality beer in the fridge. I'm not looking forward to be buying my own from now on.

Tell her to get Jody to change his "visiting" hours,and keep bringing the good beer.Win-win for everyone..

Tell Jody if he wants to play around with a married woman, maybe he could start paying some of her bills.

Battleaxe left town for 3 days. She has a business meeting in Raleigh. Ol Jody is slicker than a minnows d!##.
Anyhow, this part time work is great.

Battleaxe left town for 3 days. She has a business meeting in Raleigh. Ol Jody is slicker than a minnows d!##.
Anyhow, this part time work is great.

I told ya...I love my little part-time run...But, Mom says I may have to get back on a little bit better paying run come November...We'll see,after my Doctor visit on the 20th...She's always wanting to "put away for retirement"...Ain't dat a b!tch...

Not sure if this is temporary for me or not. Going to see how the ethanol business goes. Lol.

I told ya...I love my little part-time run...But, Mom says I may have to get back on a little bit better paying run come November...We'll see,after my Doctor visit on the 20th...She's always wanting to "put away for retirement"...Ain't dat a b!tch..

I retired (from Roadway) 06/09 at age 58. I'm putting in for SSI at the end of next month. You can do it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear it didn't work out for you.

I've only been here for about 3 months and I run the city and as of this week, linehaul on the weekends. I came over from running OTR and I see where some can find frustrations but at least for me this company has worked out to be a great opportunity. After sleeping in trucks, showering in Pilots, and only smelling ****-stinking parking lots, this job is great for me. It's gotten me home in the evenings through the week and making decent money. They opened up weekends to volunteers and I was glad to able to get hooked up with more work.

I'm obviously no expert being new, but I'm happy. I'm the kind of guy that makes the most of any opportunity and try to keep a positive attitude and roll on past the negatives.

RB

Cut my work time in half so I decided to cut my yard work in half also. Bought me a new toy
2012-09-02_22-07-29_753.jpg

Yep. Less steering wheel holding and more joystick holding time. I reckon I'll cut the grass for the 5th time this week. I'm going to practice cutting in a straight line and see if I can keep from crashing into the fence. It's hard to operate that thing without spilling my KoolAid. I'm gonna keep practicing though.

Already slurring my speech. I remember when I was a real trucker and wondered if I was going to be home tonight or not

Already slurring my speech. I remember when I was a real trucker and wondered if I was going to be home tonight or not
You can't be a real trucker all of your life, as you grow older it starts catching up to you.

You can't be a real trucker all of your life, as you grow older it starts catching up to you.

I think my real trucking days are over. My daughter and I hung ceiling fans last night. I remember every time she said, "daddy" it just made me feel guilty not being home every day for all those years I can't get back. Btw, "go lobos!" Texas is going to have their hands full with that high powered offense and the relentless punishing defense the lobos are well known for over the years. :biglaugh:
On a serious note. The political polls always has Texas overrated. Things might be a little closer than the predictions

Last edited by a moderator:
I think my real trucking days are over. My daughter and I hung ceiling fans last night. I remember every time she said, "daddy" it just made me feel guilty not being home every day for all those years I can't get back. Btw, "go lobos!" Texas is going to have their hands full with that high powered offense and the relentless punishing defense the lobos are well known for over the years. :biglaugh:
On a serious note. The political polls always has Texas overrated. Things might be a little closer than the predictions
Win or lose, the Lobos take home one million dollars by playing Texas. Not bad for a team with four wins in three years.

Win or lose, the Lobos take home one million dollars by playing Texas. Not bad for a team with four wins in three years.

Should be a little closer than the Florida state and savannah state game.

UL Monroe 34 Arkansas 31 (OT) Congrats to my buds at UL Monroe......... I have two college buddies coaching at UL Monroe.....