New Penn | Just leave us alone!!!!!

deville00

TB Lurker
Credits
As long as we keep paying our own bills give us our RATE,and pay our PENSION,if we become unprofitable then finish running the company into the ground. As every one keeps saying were nothing but a pimple on their ***.If they continue paying us is this really gonna hurt them????Or is it just a matter of principle for them????????

As long as we keep paying our own bills
give us our RATE,and pay our PENSION
,if we become unprofitable then finish running the company into the ground. As every one keeps saying were nothing but a pimple on their ***.If they continue paying us is this really gonna hurt them????
Or is it just a matter of principle for them???????
?

Try to remember 'you are unique just like everybody else' everyone knows New Penn is a good carrier but the chips are down now. There is no money for that right now. It's a fight for survival. Help win it

That is a good question.If they keep us at the last rate{90%}while everyone else at YRC goes to 85% It would show that YRC was not in control and become a huge PR mistake,so what I see is come Thursday we also will be at 85% having it forced on us.Can they legally do it ??I am not sure..Do I think they will do it ?? Yes,I do think they will at least try knowing the union is on their side with the issue,so who is going to fight for us??? There will be lots of questions that will have to be answered in the next few days.Good luck to all.....

everything has to come to a vote...do we stand our ground or do we become sheep like our brothers at YRC...It will cost you a job in this nightmare economy but what is more important to you at this time. That only you can answer...as for me I'll lose everything if I give more money back so whats the diff....FU Zollars and FU joe.....as someone said I'd rather starve on my feet than work on my knees...something joe knows alot about

Are you taking the position that New Penn should not take the concessions because New Penn made a profit? But YRC should because they did not? It's almost like you're saying you do more stops and more bills per hour and are more productive and have better management? Well, let me break the bad news to you. The only advantage you have is that you are are a regional carrier. Not national. A big difference in cost. Roadway and Yellow have been posting profits for 70 years. Not as much as regionals but look..that's why they keep you around. Don't blow it

well what if they gave us what we asked for?make it on your own npme. no more reddaway freight, no more holland freight, no more picking up or delivering yrc freight, no matter how cheap there rates are. stand on your own. off the top, how many of you would not be working now and probley wouldn't be for a long time if ever? even if they didnt sell any more of our terminals,even if they said give us 2-3% of your profits and we will completely leave you alone. like when roadway first bought us. how long would you think we'd last? would every one of you here at npme pick it up and do more knowing they-yrcw- wouldn't bother us again? would you side with npme management, agreeing they know how to make money? back to the real npme philsophy of more work with less people? central is king and they know what there doing, so deal with it? how many of you would work the hours needed to make us the beast of the east again,without crying to much overtime? if you knew, you'd get full wages, pension payments, and health care like before, would you give, what it would take for us to be the best, and blow these other ltl's out of the water, especialy yrcw, even if it ment working your *** off like never before?

what the IBT and YRC needs is class a LAWSUIT not more bullshit GIVE BACK.
Stand up AND SHOW THEM THERE IS UNITY AT NEW PENN!
I voted NO -matter of fact "HELL NO"
LOCAL 294 ALBANY,N.Y.

joe, i haven't busted on anything you said before, but thats what you don't really get about npme, we not only do more stops and p/u's than youre company does,but road drives more miles none stop, remember were next day, in the same 63 mile an hour trucks. our dock strips more trucks and our girls type more bills and our management knows what is going on , on a daily bases . thats exactly why we shouln'd have to take less pay because your yrc can't and probably won't ever get it togather. you're yrc is still liveing in the past way of doing things in the ltl business. they waited to long to try and get it right. we didn't ask for yrcw to buy us, but because you own us , shouln' tmean you have the right to destroy us, cause your yrc can't get it right.

joe, i haven't busted on anything you said before, but thats what you don't really get about npme, we not only do more stops and p/u's than youre company does,but road drives more miles none stop, remember were next day, in the same 63 mile an hour trucks. our dock strips more trucks and our girls type more bills and our management knows what is going on , on a daily bases . thats exactly why we shouln'd have to take less pay because your yrc can't and probably won't ever get it togather. you're yrc is still liveing in the past way of doing things in the ltl business. they waited to long to try and get it right. we didn't ask for yrcw to buy us, but because you own us , shouln' tmean you have the right to destroy us, cause your yrc can't get it right.
It's true.
Good post bro!

Are you taking the position that New Penn should not take the concessions because New Penn made a profit? But YRC should because they did not? It's almost like you're saying you do more stops and more bills per hour and are more productive and have better management? Well, let me break the bad news to you. The only advantage you have is that you are are a regional carrier. Not national. A big difference in cost. Roadway and Yellow have been posting profits for 70 years. Not as much as regionals but look..that's why they keep you around. Don't blow it

Time to educate the joe blow-company shill. Our people are our advantage. We have embraced the New Penn Proud way of doing things. We work long hours and put the customer first, from Steve G's office all the way down to the lowest guys on the seniority list and the billers in the office. If you don't want the company to succeed, you are weeded out of our organization. We make $ with a great business plan. We do not need to expand beyond our present service area.

Pull your head out of your :eck13:and get current! Yellow and Roadway are gone forever! Does YRC turn a profit today? If you respond with a Yes than please attach company propaganda to back up your post! Nobody is keeping us around. New Penn will continue to operate as long as it is profitable. Basic rule of capitalism. Slither back to the YRC board creep.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Time to educate the joe blow-company shill. Our people are our advantage. We have embraced the New Penn Proud way of doing things. We work long hours and put the customer first, from Steve G's office all the way down to the lowest guys on the seniority list and the billers in the office. If you don't want the company to succeed, you are weeded out of our organization. We make $ with a great business plan.
We do not need to expand beyond our present service area.
Pull your head out of your :eck13:and get current! Yellow and Roadway are gone forever! Does YRC turn a profit today? If you respond with a Yes than please attach company propaganda to back up your post! Nobody is keeping us around. New Penn will continue to operate as long as it is profitable. Basic rule of capitalism.
Slither back to the YRC board creep.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: You can't possibly believe that YRC was once the size of New Penn and became the largest ltl coast to coast operation without people who took pride in their work. We transcend pride and don't let things like that go to our heads. You are in the minor leagues of trucking by comparison. And you my friend could could be the biggest jerk in the New Penn organization

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: You can't possibly believe that YRC was once the size of New Penn and became the largest ltl coast to coast operation without people who took pride in their work. We transcend pride and don't let things like that go to our heads. You are in the minor leagues of trucking by comparison. And you my friend could could be the biggest jerk in the New Penn organization

You are talking about the old yellow,not the yellow of today..The old days are long gone ,Zollars has made sure of that with his buying spree.That is why he would use NPMF as a model for his YRC attempted next day service ,something he has not mastered yet.. thejoe,just why do you come on here trying to rattle the feathers ..Better than that don't even answer that :biglaugh:just go away:biglaugh:

In your eyes I will be the biggest jerk making more $ than you and getting weekly pension contributions through the end of 2010. That is the basis of your attacks on New Penn members minding our business on our own board. It must burn your @## knowing I can retire 18 months earlier than you can. Isn't that what you are so bitter about? Still waiting for company propaganda to support your opinion.

Yeah Yellow and Roadway post profits??? :loser:Get lost shill!

It's almost like you're saying you do more stops and more bills per hour and are more productive and have better management?
The truth hurts........
Fact: In the capitol of Oregon, Yellow delivers about 100 bills between 10 drivers. I have 10 bills delivered by 10AM with a 7AM start time.

we not only do more stops and p/u's than youre company does,but road drives more miles none stop, remember were next day, in the same 63 mile an hour trucks. our dock strips more trucks and our girls type more bills and our management knows what is going on , on a daily bases .
AMEN
Fact: Yellow's archaic ways should have gone down the CF road long ago, but the one thing Bill does right is being a professional parasite; for proof, look at the the line of companies that Yellow has purchased, sucked the life out of, then cast aside. Every Preston 151 can testify on the stand to that.
Since we're tossing out definitions............
Parasite-An organism that grows, feeds, and is sheltered on or in a different organism while contributing nothing to the survival of its host.