New Penn | Just leave us alone!!!!!

Ease up guys, please remember rule 3. Let us deal with anything that involves a member breaking the TB rules. Please report any post's that you feel violate the TB rules in the future, just in case we miss something questionable.

Well said NR Driver ! I think that The Joe really is a company shill who is just fishing for information. :biglaugh:

Sandman dont think --he is. Been going up and down every board looking to sway people to vote yes. He's the company vote *****.
All's he says is YRC will be arond for years and now his New Goal is to make us look like were bad Guys for Voting NO. I'd vote NO again but since it is against the LAW to REVOTE for NO LEGAL reason it wont happen

May I remind the masses WHY Roadway bought New Penn and then why Yellow bought the lot. New Penn offered a service that no other carrier could. New Penn not only offered the superior service but owned all but 2 of their terminals. New Penn bought new trucks and kept their equipment in good shape( for the most part). Then came the YRC way, leasebacks and using the terminals as collateral and selling off some. EVERY move has been stratigically planned, just call us A.Duie New Penn.(just had to throw that in there,lol)
Vote NO