XPO | Just my thought on the end of Conway as we know it.

One thing you all forgot, is there would not be a Con-Way with out all the money that was taken from Consolidated Freight!!!

I will be so glad when XPO buys out Con-way. When the money changes hand, we don't have to put up with the BS like above.
Their money will be with CF'S board of directors. Divorced at last. I can't wait.

LMAO @ you

Any money you guys think was yours will be with the board of directors. What part of that is so hard for you to understand?

When we're XPO, we we no longer be anything associated with CF, the history .NOTHING my friend.
Yes you will. When you moved out of mommy's house did she stop being mommy?

You can do better than that. LOL. When we move out we're out buddy.
But you were still born from the blood of CF. Always will be no matter who runs you. Sorry son but CF will always hang over this company
And FYI, the board doesnt get money the shareholders do.
FYI 2, there is no CF board of directors.
FYI 3 I have no money coming to me.

But you were still born from the blood of CF. Always will be no matter who runs you. Sorry son but CF will always hang over this company
And FYI, the board doesnt get money the shareholders do.
FYI 2, there is no CF board of directors.
FYI 3 I have no money coming to me.

You mad bro? You won't have that knife to stick in our backs any more?

Going to be tough on people like you when the moderators in the new XPO forum kicks you out.

http://www.xpo.com
I hope for all Conway employees that this buy-out will be in everyones best interest.
That the xpo folks know how to deal with LTL like their other divisions.

I was with Overnite when UPS took us over, it did take awhile for UPS parcel to get used to LTL.
The buy-out was in 2005, here it is 10 years later so now the LTL & parcel seem to be working together.
You can only hope the same holds true for you Conway folks.

What do you want to happen to Con-way? What's the "cf treatment"?

I'll tell you, he wants us to go under. To be without a job. We've put up with that crap for years. Like we drivers had anything to do with that. I hated when they went out, but we didn't have anything to do with it. I'm not going to put up with it when we go XPO. We're done with all that.

Why buy trouble?
Instead of viewing this in a negative way,why not do your best to show the new owners they made a good purchase.
Just saying, the way I have always viewed life is if you can think positive you can overlook the negative.
However if your view is negative,it is hard to find anything positive.

I'll tell you, he wants us to go under. To be without a job. We've put up with that crap for years. Like we drivers had anything to do with that. I hated when they went out, but we didn't have anything to do with it. I'm not going to put up with it when we go XPO. We're done with all that.
Dont want to see you go under. But if you do I will be outside the gates with a big smile. And becoming xpo doesnt change your past sorry bro

Dont want to see you go under. But if you do I will be outside the gates with a big smile. And becoming xpo doesnt change your past sorry bro
How many drivers , supervisors , managers , sales people , customer service people , dockworkers , freight inspectors , etc. that work at Con-way now , had ANYTHING to do with the decisions that led to CF closing?

ZERO.

Be upset , if you like , but direct it towards the person or people responsible.

Never said it would change the past, but it puts us on a clean slate for the future. I'm so glad. :) Free at last, free at last.........

LMAO @ you

Any money you guys think was yours will be with the board of directors. What part of that is so hard for you to understand?

When we're XPO, we will be no longer anything associated with CF, the history .NOTHING my friend.

Looking forward to you being XPO. No more sugar tit. Can't wait.

Again , what do you want to happen to Con-way? What's the "cf treatment"?
I said I dont care what happens to conway. What I said was you will hear about its connection to CF until they get what they gave to CF. An no the drivers had nothing to do with it, but they sure did laugh and snicker when it happened. My disgust is aimed at the company not the employees no matter what the name on the truck says