ABF | Just wondering what I saw?

copenhagen junk

TB Lurker
Credits
Twice this week I saw a FED EX ground truck pulling a set of your pups,& just the opposite while leaving Memphis. I've seen YRC trucks pulling new trailers of different companies from the man. to deliver but the ABF trailers were not new nor the FED EX trailers.:hide:

Twice this week I saw a FED EX ground truck pulling a set of your pups,& just the opposite while leaving Memphis. I've seen YRC trucks pulling new trailers of different companies from the man. to deliver but the ABF trailers were not new nor the FED EX trailers.:hide:

Companies do that all the time if their trailer pool gets unbalanced.:1036316054:
Doesn't mean one company is getting ready to buy the other.

Companies do that all the time if their trailer pool gets unbalanced.:1036316054:
Doesn't mean one company is getting ready to buy the other.

That's right. You never know what you will see these days.

dhl-abf.jpg
[/IMG]

that doctor'd pick is from the carlisle 042 term. you must be the same one who started the rumor of DHL buying abf from transport topics.com:chairshot: ....caught yah!

that doctor'd pick is from the carlisle 042 term. you must be the same one who started the rumor of DHL buying abf from transport topics.com:chairshot: ....caught yah!
yeah, I heard that rumor.

Its awsome how you can doctor pictures with a computer.
Look at all the special effects in the movies now days.
This pup trailer looks like an older ABF with the signs blacked out,and DHL super-impossed over the blacked out sign on the side showing to the public.
Other than that it looks normal to me?