New Penn | just wondering

robinhood welcome to trucking boards. Good to have ya a long for the ride. Can't help ya with your question but maybe someone will be along soon that can.

UnionTrucka said:
we interline with Holland & Alvan Motor Lines for the mid-west.
right now i don't believe we give any freight to holland in the mid-west or any where else. the only inter-lining i believe we do with holland is the freight they give to us. as far as the mid-west if you look at new penns service area (www.newpenn.com) it doesn't even cover the mid-west. alvan does mi,in,and oh. as far as missouri, kansas, nebraska, iowa and so on it doesn't look like we even offer service to those points yet.

nightowl said:
right now i don't believe we give any freight to holland in the mid-west or any where else. the only inter-lining i believe we do with holland is the freight they give to us. as far as the mid-west if you look at new penns service area (www.newpenn.com) it doesn't even cover the mid-west. alvan does mi,in,and oh. as far as missouri, kansas, nebraska, iowa and so on it doesn't look like we even offer service to those points yet.

you may be right on point with those couple of states you mentioned. we had a meeting some time ago discussing the mid-west and the VP & TM told us if we were picking up frt. headed anywhere in that area, to just take it. now who delivers it, your guess is as good as mine.

robinhood said:
just wondering who np inter lines with in mid-west, is it with holland or somebody else?
USF Bestway, CA, NV, AZ, NM, KS, OK, TX, AR, MS and LA. USF Reddaway, CA, OR, WA, NV, UT, CO, WY, ID, MT.
Lebanon, PA -- New Penn Motor Express began providing sleeper team service to and from the western states of California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah and Washington on Monday February 13, 2006.

“For years, customers have been telling us they love our service, and wished we went more places,” said Steve Ginter, Vice President of Marketing at New Penn. “This exciting new service is being provided in conjunction with our sister company, USF Reddaway.”

http://www.newpenn.com/npweb/frame.txt/input?location=/npweb/services.txt/input

i was just wondering we were told that we where giving the frieght to np because u where part of yrc family and keep the money in one pot. just wanted to know that was going back our way. thank you