ABF | K-Ville Terminal Is Busy In NC!

Freakzilla

TB Lurker
Credits
I was just curious if the other terminals are as busy as us. I have worked a 6 & 7 punch this week an worked 11hrs on my regular bid everyday. By the end of this week I will have 75hrs. 051 has hired a bunch of casuals in the last 2-3 weeks. Alot of them are from Billings. Well it's off to work! Freakzilla:rockon:

I bet Randy is real proud of all that sweat and Uncle Sam will be even more proud of ya!
It's about time it broke loose. I'm glad to see it and the new service hasn't even kicked into gear yet.

hillbilly frog said:
I bet Randy is real proud of all that sweat and Uncle Sam will be even more proud of ya!
It's about time it broke loose. I'm glad to see it and the new service hasn't even kicked into gear yet.
Hay Hillbilly can you run a cool down run when you get back in to help them out??:wacko:

P.S. THROW YOUR CELL PHONE OUT THE WINDOW CUZZZZZZZ IT DONT WORK:Banane01: :Banane01: :rolleyes1:

Toxic said:
Hay Hillbilly can you run a cool down run when you get back in to help them out??

P.S. THROW YOUR CELL PHONE OUT THE WINDOW CUZZZZZZZ IT DONT WORK
No:disguise2:
Does when I turn it on.
:shades:

From what I read that U Pack deal is really big. Now that's the job I'd like to bid on. Sweet!!! :bananalama: DS.

Things are busy at my terminal. I am casual but have been told to get ready for steady work for the next few days. I was told the other day that the home office was going through aprox 5000 applications what is the deal? One thing is for sure buisness is picking up.

Mr Hillbilly
I know that you are right about that 40%. Believe me, I just experienced the massive amounts of paperwork and background checks in order to get on. I found out one thing. They take their time and do a through check. I wasn't worried about my background ( ok maybe just alittle bit ) due to my other job. I still knew it was going to be a long process.

Actually I think that the percentage is less than 40%

I was just giving myself a little wiggle room on the 40% thing. I think we all wonder a little bit about the background stuff. Hard to remember everything we've ever done in the past especially when the years are as stacked up as mine!:rolleyes1:

hillbilly frog said:
Hard to remember everything we've ever done in the past especially when the years are as stacked up as mine!:rolleyes1:

Can you actually count that high?:tongue