ABF | Kansas City?

A

aerobatt

I am curently working out of Albuquerque, can anyone tell me what its like working out of Kansas City?

I work for OD so cannot help you with what it is like to work for ABF personally but may be able to help. If you are talking about line haul. I am sure you know we have four seasons up here so we have greasy roads sometimes depending on how bad the winter seasons is. ABF is located in a terminal near I70 and I 635 off of Kansas ave. It looks like a medium size terminal and I think fedX was the last occupant. It looks like it is in good shape. Kansas City has I 35, I 70 and I 29 so most LTL companies have runs going in all directions. Chicago, Denver, Indianapolis, Memphis, Minneapolis and Dallas Are all under or at 600 miles. St Louis, Des Moines, Omaha are all points under 300 miles, usally shorter, along with many other cities. Basically there are many choices. The ABF drivers I have known hear are good examples of true professional truck drivers always friendly with all carriers on the road. If I were younger I would try to get on their. Hope I helped you a little.