SEFL | Keith Heaton/coley Campbell

Forrest_Hump

TB Lurker
Credits
SO WHAT IS GOING ON, KEITH HEATON FIRED (PRESIDENT OF COMPANY), THEN COLEY CAMPBELL #3 IN COMMAND, PENSACOLA TERMINAL MANAGER FIRED, ALL ON SAME DAY. ALSO GLENN HARMON FIRED

WHAT IS GOING ON??

SO WHAT IS GOING ON, KEITH HEATON FIRED (PRESIDENT OF COMPANY), THEN COLEY CAMPBELL #3 IN COMMAND, PENSACOLA TERMINAL MANAGER FIRED, ALL ON SAME DAY. ALSO GLENN HARMON FIRED

WHAT IS GOING ON??
You got it wrong. Keith has never been president. He was EVP. In last year he helped Coley get trained at his new role of SVP of operations and has now retired. Coley is still here and a good man. Tobin has been president and still is for last 15-20 years. Glen Harmon wasn’t fired either. I know his daddy who drove for us. He left on his own to go into a construction job. Pensacola manager? I think he was fired!

You got it wrong. Keith has never been president. He was EVP. In last year he helped Coley get trained at his new role of SVP of operations and has now retired. Coley is still here and a good man. Tobin has been president and still is for last 15-20 years. Glen Harmon wasn’t fired either. I know his daddy who drove for us. He left on his own to go into a construction job. Pensacola manager? I think he was fired!

Glad to see the owners back in control. Maybe things will start heading in the right direction soon.
Culture has been tanking since they only focused on numbers at mid and high level leadership.

My biggest complaint with leadership is all upcoming leadership are glorified dock workers. Linehaul IQ Leaders are basically kids that have become terminal managers and Linehaul IQ Leaders. They have zero idea what it is to drive a truck, 9 times out of 10 they cannot answer any Linehaul questions. Same in P & D, yes, they have a better idea of the actual freight on the trailers but again, they have never driven a truck. This goes for Operation Managers, etc. I am all about the pyramid and the culture speak, but it's hard to take it serious. I think Tobin has very little idea what is actually going on anymore. I have been here over 15 years and this is definitely not the same place it used to be.