Kevin Durant!!!!

Starkravinloon

Hero's Falling At Home
Credits
I have no article or YouTube video to show.. I heard this young man bear his soul to the NBA fans this morning... He was humble, honest and forgiving... I wished their were more people like this in the NBA, I might start watching it again..

I just want to thank this young man, for being a man... A real man.. Not afraid of bearing his soul.. I plan to watch this youngster play next year, even if I have to buy pay per view to see him play.. He has to play with a work of art...

Mr. Durant, never lose what you have son, it's a very rare thing to see in a young person these days..

Thank you.... And you are a real MVP...

You've been missing out Stark. He's led the NBA in scoring for 4 yrs I think but, he doesn't have "swagger" like Lebron or Kobe. He racks up points and you don't even notice cause, he's sooo smooth. Hands down my fav player, for his play, and his demeanor

KD is a great player.....and better yet, a great person. I'm a huge NBA fan and a huge KD fan. His acceptance speech was fantastic......but very rare with this new breed of kids. I wish him the best.

KD had 36 points in their win last night. They are up 2 games to 1 in their series against the LA Clippers.

KD had 36 points in their win last night. They are up 2 games to 1 in their series against the LA Clippers.
Too bad he has to play with Westbrook

images

There has to be more than one. Doubt it would be Westbrook.

Just like Erkle there has to be some girl he has been chasing his whole life that still don't want him.

You guys are just as bad as I am. We don't know "style" according these guys. lol

BTW. I don't know or care what Westbrook's sexual preference is.......but he's one of the most athletic players in the entire league. Every Batman (KD) needs a Robin. (Westbrook)

You guys are just as bad as I am. We don't know "style" according these guys. lol

BTW. I don't know or care what Westbrook's sexual preference is.......but he's one of the most athletic players in the entire league. Every Batman (KD) needs a Robin. (Westbrook)

I don't care either, I just don't like him cause he's a whiner, he should have played soccer in Europe if he wanted to flop and cry