Central Transport | keylon and his cronies on hot seat

had enough

pErSoN oF iNtErEsT
Credits
you can bet after keylon pissed away that handout from canada and now this forced sale of the logistics side just to keep the doors open, this is the last straw. all eggs are in one basket now, all the chips are in the center. hey chris, gaetz just paid off your credit cards and cut them up, no more window shopping and impulse buying. :732:

you can bet after keylon pissed away that handout from canada and now this forced sale of the logistics side just to keep the doors open, this is the last straw. all eggs are in one basket now, all the chips are in the center. hey chris, gaetz just paid off your credit cards and cut them up, no more window shopping and impulse buying. :732:
He doesn't care. And I heard he likes a good spanking every now and then.

after talking with several 15 to 25 year drivers (from bought out brands) all are nervous as to what is going to happen. when you have 20 year veterans looking for jobs over the financials it is time to take a long look at our position.

my suggestion take a collection. for paperclips, and rubberbands.

after talking with several 15 to 25 year drivers (from bought out brands) all are nervous as to what is going to happen. when you have 20 year veterans looking for jobs over the financials it is time to take a long look at our position.
yea they are top % of pay scale. get rid of them. the pay freeze will be no more. might get pay increases.

Great post by "Had Enough". The chips are on the table. Most LTL companies are either purchasing or starting a logistics division. That is where the profit is, its nothing more than a "non-asset based" transportation provider. CK has been given the golden chip, lets see where he takes us. Gaetz wants to be a "U.S. Trucker" so bad I bet he gets a P.O box in Dothan, AL, Columbia, SC,, Fishersville, VA, or, Cookeville,TN, and buys a pickup truck.

yeah get rid of us ha ha screw you, you new drivers are a bunch of bitchy girls, thats not my bid, i don't wanna go there. Yeah get rid of us, then freight won't get to places you pre madonnas do not want to go

There might be one or two of you out there. most of you Quote " i paid my dues I'm not going there" go refuse work Please. For junior driver.

yeah get rid of us ha ha screw you, you new drivers are a bunch of bitchy girls, thats not my bid, i don't wanna go there. Yeah get rid of us, then freight won't get to places you pre madonnas do not want to go

P&D at my place is not on bids, TM decides where you go based upon needs of the day

I got a question to your post, can u define "new driver" becuz the way i see it you can be there for five yrs and get paid as a "new driver", alot of those people that stayed with it over the last five yrs with the V, might take that post the wrong way. I for one wasent going to be there longer then 5yrs with same pay as i walked in the door in feb of 08. Wait my bad, i did get a quarter, :). But alot of these "new drivers" r as frustrated as you are with the way things r looking at the V. Vent all u want, but if i was still working there and i seen ur comment, i would hav egotten kicked off this site, with all the F bombs would have thrown at u.

Wow always negative on this forum most of the guys on here talk out there azz's most don't even know what thay're talking about! Just his to show the reason this company is going down hill fast. You can blame management but when does the tm. Run brand new trailers in to things look at our truck everone has patches all over it because of hitting thing. Dock workers are the ones that crush freight. I think it time to pull everones head out if there azz's and look in the mirror not everone is to blame but dam this place won't get better if we all don't do our jobs if the other guys not doing it so what do your best.

Wow always negative on this forum most of the guys on here talk out there azz's most don't even know what thay're talking about! Just his to show the reason this company is going down hill fast. You can blame management but when does the tm. Run brand new trailers in to things look at our truck everone has patches all over it because of hitting thing. Dock workers are the ones that crush freight. I think it time to pull everones head out if there azz's and look in the mirror not everone is to blame but dam this place won't get better if we all don't do our jobs if the other guys not doing it so what do your best.
There is some truth in what you say...But in reality its managements overall responsibility to weed out the bad employees...Our hands are tied, we didn't hire them and we can't fire them...We can't enforce the rules and get rid of the bad employees.....Management just turn their heads and looks the other way....Whos fault is that? If they would do their job and get rid of people that are tearing up things then things would be much better. Sounds like you are asking us to do their job.

i show up for work and do my job. i did'nt get these crappy accts, damaged the freight i deliver, route this manifest arse backwards, dispatch this impossible run or run the crappy maintence dept. most of this falls under management.

i show up for work and do my job. i did'nt get these crappy accts, damaged the freight i deliver, route this manifest arse backwards, dispatch this impossible run or run the crappy maintence dept. most of this falls under management.
i think employees should be able to get rid of bad management

Waaaaaahhhhhh always everyone else fault sounds like vitran!!!!!!!
Ok Mr. Perfect, Its all our fault....Management is perfect and we just need to shut our mouths and take it...I'm sure you never complain about anything and are always happy with managements wonderful decisions.

Ok Mr. Perfect, Its all our fault....Management is perfect and we just need to shut our mouths and take it...I'm sure you never complain about anything and are always happy with managements wonderful decisions.

Sure is and management also but like I said earlier since when does management hit trailer,not do a real pre t rip or post trip,run trucks into things? My tm is a jack hole doesn't know his azz from his elbow. so I just go over his head and do not take trailers that should be out of service. And he knows that! I'm not perfect we all make mistakes but I hate when people throw rocks at glass houses. Be the example! Not a pet or a kiss azz just do the right thing.

Waaaaaahhhhhh always everyone else fault sounds like vitran!!!!!!!

i do make mistakes like everyone else, but if i made the excessive mistakes management does on a daily basis i would be terminated. seems like they get a free pass, wearing a red shirt does have it's privileges.

this is were i can speak the truth we have driver's that cost our company money and we have'em that make the company money. we have had mang. that made this company money and cost this company money. when you tell them you can't send a 53' here but they put you in a 53' and send you to stops that ups brown vans have a hard time with. why because they have no consept of what you are dealing with well they said they have had trailers in there before did you ask them what size no well it's just like underwear they come in different size's, but your a pro. yes i am but not david copperfield. i had a customer give me a printed paper 3 day's in a row nothing over 28' long can fit in his dock area and even faxed it to our terminal and for three day's i had a 53' so you tell me who is at fault . stops that require a pallet jack and give you one with no wheels or none at all no load straps bars and countless other things. if i am required to do a job who is the one who is required to give me the proper tools to do it with. who is the one that you are to give the info to, to make the job able to be done with out putting equipment in jepordy or yourself all this cost's the company money.we all have are day's were we screw up. but when we do we try are damnest not to do it it again. i don't have time to keep fixing the mistakes of others and meet the demands that fall upon me daily. no of us do. so take the damn blinders off.