Kidney Stones

and some of us cannot eat, what we once used to be able to...!!!!!!!
I once killed one of those 72 Oz steak and tater challenges. For the next two hours, I was afraid I was going to die. During the next two hours I was afraid I was NOT going to die as the pain spread from, um, uh, well, from my Adams apple to my ahole. THAT'S when I got worried. Somehow or another, that side of beef reassembled itself and was coming out, complete with that 29 pound baked potato riding on top.

I've had kidney stones 3 times. It's the most pain I have ever experienced in my life. The Dr's equate it as what women go through when they have contractions in labor. Men are wimps compared to woman when it comes to a pain threshold. That's what my Doctor told me. Maybe so, I won't argue that point. My last stone was about that size and I passed it during my sleep. Thank God. I woke up one morning and felt something down there. I reached down and there it was right on the tip of my pee pee. Looked like a piece of crystal with sharp edges. Wicked looking. I urinated blood for a couple of days but it was pain free. Most people experience great pain. These days I drink plenty of water to dilute my system. Mine were calcium based.

I have heard that if men had every other child the world population would drop dramatically because they could not endure the pain. I have also heard that women often have intense ******* during child birth. ( I guess I can say that on family friendly board since it's medically related).