Holland | Killing the Yellow Pig

Unfortunately what would happen FXFC, is over 10,000 blue collar teamsters would lose their jobs.Most all of those workers coming from Yellow,CF,and Roadway.Many of these workers have spent many a night out by the burn barrel on our behalf,while struggling to pay bills with the small amount of strike fund money they received.

My hope is that Yrcw gets healthy and gives all of our families a sense of job security we've not experienced in quite some time.Besides the loss of jobs for thousands of good people,I believe their absence would cripple our already troubled pension fund,beyond repair.I understand the animosities towards YRC as a company,but it's certainly not the fault of their employees. So I say" RISE UP YELLOW PIG"!!!
I respect your opinion on this , BUT why is it they don't have money to pay us full wages ,BUT always have MONEY to pay BONUSES ??? where does that money always magic come from ??

Unfortunately what would happen FXFC, is over 10,000 blue collar teamsters would lose their jobs.Most all of those workers coming from Yellow,CF,and Roadway.Many of these workers have spent many a night out by the burn barrel on our behalf,while struggling to pay bills with the small amount of strike fund money they received.

My hope is that Yrcw gets healthy and gives all of our families a sense of job security we've not experienced in quite some time.Besides the loss of jobs for thousands of good people,I believe their absence would cripple our already troubled pension fund,beyond repair.I understand the animosities towards YRC as a company,but it's certainly not the fault of their employees. So I say" RISE UP YELLOW PIG"!!!
Amen. While the management certainly deserves to be tossed, I would never want to see YRCW collapse because it would put too many good people out of work, through no fault of their own.

I started this thread with a genuine interest in better understanding the views here. Because truthfully, even if the regionals and Reimer pulled through, it's unlikely YRCF would survive a corporate collapse. And that would put a lot of hard working, honest people out of work for the wrongdoings of a few. And that would be a tragedy.

I respect your opinion on this , BUT why is it they don't have money to pay us full wages ,BUT always have MONEY to pay BONUSES ??? where does that money always magic come from ??

Not that I justify additional compensation for the top brass without us getting something back,But IMO the company wouldn't last long paying us full wages.I know you don't see it that way but just 20 cents per hour is over 10 million per year for rank and file.Most of their bonuses (not that it makes it right) was in the form of stock and I guess the lenders can try to retain them and compensate them however they choose.We are still at the mercy of the lenders Wongway, it seems the previous lenders had us in financing death spiral before and now none of us are really sure of the lenders goals ( except to make as many millions as they can) but at the end of the day we need them a lot more than they need us.

Not that I justify additional compensation for the top brass without us getting something back,But IMO the company wouldn't last long paying us full wages.I know you don't see it that way but just 20 cents per hour is over 10 million per year for rank and file.Most of their bonuses (not that it makes it right) was in the form of stock and I guess the lenders can try to retain them and compensate them however they choose.We are still at the mercy of the lenders Wongway, it seems the previous lenders had us in financing death spiral before and now none of us are really sure of the lenders goals ( except to make as many millions as they can) but at the end of the day we need them a lot more than they need us.
Ok , then how about giving us , some back pay in the form of stock ?? & it is still money that they can cash in , and as for the lenders , jamie says we are good to go , and how about trying to retain Driver's or try to hire new Driver's ?? nobody will apply ?? driver's is the hand that feeds them !!!

remember IF it costs money its NOT a safety issue !!! all you guys should know that by now !!! safety dept. is a JOKE !!! oh yeah , RIP old yellow pig !!!

Our Safety Guy stops by once and year to lecture us on how everything is our fault. Then he sits in his car by the gate to write up guys for not wearing seatbelts or not having padlocks on your trailer as you leave.

I know you don't see it that way but just 20 cents per hour is over 10 million per year for rank and file.
Giving back .20 cents per hour would be a start and would boost morale. Everyone has been beaten down for so long now that morale is in the tank, and so is productivity. The .20 cents might be something positive enough to boost spirits and productivity, which always results in profit. The bonuses and stock that the big wigs get doesn't change anything for the company in the way of profit, all it does is hurts the bottom line. Their bonus and stock only makes them more arrogant than they already were, and doesn't do anything for their productivity.
So in my opinion, if I had 10 million to spend, it would be to give a .20 cent raise to the employees versus making the already arrogant.......more arrogant.
:coffee1:

Ok , then how about giving us , some back pay in the form of stock ??
Like those stock warrants that they gave us?:biglaugh:

Those are so worthless that if you even pick one up or look at it, you are required to send the company $500.00.

Don't be duped by that kind of b.s. again. We were hoodwinked because they knew that the stock warrants would be worthless in no time. But when they gave them to us versus a raise, we were all like........:omg i gets present by droneguard 1:

Those stock warrants were about as valuable as a plastic dart pistol that you buy at a dollar store, and held their value for just about as long.

Giving back .20 cents per hour would be a start and would boost morale. Everyone has been beaten down for so long now that morale is in the tank, and so is productivity. The .20 cents might be something positive enough to boost spirits and productivity, which always results in profit. The bonuses and stock that the big wigs get doesn't change anything for the company in the way of profit, all it does is hurts the bottom line. Their bonus and stock only makes them more arrogant than they already were, and doesn't do anything for their productivity.
So in my opinion, if I had 10 million to spend, it would be to give a .20 cent raise to the employees versus making the already arrogant.......more arrogant.
Do you have any idea how much effort was put into killing morale ?!
Where do you come off with suggesting things like boosting morale, productivity and profits?! :regretful: :lmao:

I agree totally.
Like those stock warrants that they gave us?:biglaugh:

Those are so worthless that if you even pick one up or look at it, you are required to send the company $500.00.

Don't be duped by that kind of b.s. again. We were hoodwinked because they knew that the stock warrants would be worthless in no time. But when they gave them to us versus a raise, we were all like........:omg i gets present by droneguard 1:

Those stock warrants were about as valuable as a plastic dart pistol that you buy at a dollar store, and held their value for just about as long.

Not sure if we're talking about same thing,but I cashed in my shares from fidelity(I had 44).Was told it was a one time issuance.Cashed in at 19 something per share and was about a dollar over 800.At least 10 others that I know did the same thing.

I agree totally.

Not sure if we're talking about same thing,but I cashed in my shares from fidelity(I had 44).Was told it was a one time issuance.Cashed in at 19 something per share and was about a dollar over 800.At least 10 others that I know did the same thing.
Not the same thing. The stock warrents were given with the first giveback and were to be issued if the stock price got to a certain level. They then did two reverse splits which made our warrents completely worthless. I believe the stock has to get to about $3000 per share for us to cash in.

Not the same thing. The stock warrents were given with the first giveback and were to be issued if the stock price got to a certain level. They then did two reverse splits which made our warrents completely worthless. I believe the stock has to get to about $3000 per share for us to cash in.
thats good news i thought we were talking a lot of money

Was that the equity credit we used to see on our checks?i thought that was tied up in the stock value of the company and some to the union also.I really didn't care at the time.Do you remember how many stock warrants were issued to us and where those roughly 40 to 50 shares of stock everyone received came from?

Was that the equity credit we used to see on our checks?i thought that was tied up in the stock value of the company and some to the union also.I really didn't care at the time.Do you remember how many stock warrants were issued to us and where those roughly 40 to 50 shares of stock everyone received came from?
The warrents were based on how much you gave back. (Equity credit) the shares you were issued are from the next mou is where the union was given what I think was a 25% ownership in the company. The union then distributed the stock to the members by way of the 401k

Ha ,Ha , don't worry be happy , cause work comp claims and freight damage claims will be the death of the yellow pig , as they are the highest in the industry !!! R.I.P. yellow pig .........................................................................................................................................