Holland | Killing the Yellow Pig

I'm confused again. I've always thought that the "yes sheep" just accept anything, and would never give up on their beloved company.
:scratchhead:

Maybe I'm just not fully awake yet. :coffee1:
Nope , IF you Quit & walk away from the fight , the yellow pig won !!! stay & fight one CLICK-$$$$ at a time ....................................................

Can't fight back without a college degree and a buddy who hires you and then opens a position for you. Then you need to justify your job, you know nothing about, and come up with an idea that all of corporate will back because they know nothing either. Drive a truck, own a truck, them manage a company. I've never seen a college graduate with a logistics degree.

Can't fight back without a college degree and a buddy who hires you and then opens a position for you. Then you need to justify your job, you know nothing about, and come up with an idea that all of corporate will back because they know nothing either. Drive a truck, own a truck, them manage a company. I've never seen a college graduate with a logistics degree.
Its the YRC way !