Kiwi Ray

Cerberus_Kelpie

TB Veteran
Credits
Dear friends,
It's Linde here, I'm so sorry we haven't contacted you but at the end of a dreadful time in hospital, Ray sadly lost his fight, and passed away at 3.15am on the 19th April. I have been at his side day and night for the last month, and was with him when he finally passed. I am only now catching up with friends slowly. I'm of course devastated and taking one hour at a time basically.
Love from Linde

Sent by Ray.H

Lost a friend.

R.I.P. Ray, :sadwavey: Godspeed my friend. Ray was a friend to many of us here, we will miss his quick humor and his friendship. Cheer's my friend :guiness:
Linde Thoughts and prayers for you and the family.

Last edited by a moderator:
HOCKING, Raymond Charles (Poppa) Born 16-01-1946. Passed away on 19-04-2014. after a long battle with illness, and his beloved wife Linde at his side.A fighter to the end, so strong and brave. Much loved father and father in law to Steven, Mary, Sandra, Shorty, Mark, Michael, Emma. Step father to Megan, Fiona, Rossie and Duncan. Adored Poppa to Tayla, Jack, Sam, Loukas, Lachlan, Max, Aiden, Kael and Tyrion. Finally at peace with the angels and your Mother Lillian and Father Joseph. Private family Cremation, for all messages please contact Linde, 079740202

Published in The New Zealand Herald on Apr. 23, 2014
- See more at: Raymond Charles HOCKING Obituary: View Raymond HOCKING's Obituary by New Zealand Herald

Rest in peace Ray. So sorry to hear you have lost your battle. Deepest sympathies for his friends and family.

First time I've cried since I started TB..

Sure hope to meet Him someday...

Thanks for the thread. CK

Just found this. I've been off the board a lot due to my husband and I being in a serious wreck. God Bless Kiwi''s family and hope they're holding up during this time.

We'll sadly miss you Kiwi.. Been getting my retirement together CK, sorry it took me so long... He was a great TB friend and I will miss our talks.. Take care and God Bless you and the family...