Yellow | KK Maybe It Is You Not Welch - You hurt morale as much as any OP genius

there are 4 of 5 on here as has been since i started coming here 7-8 years ago.they talk about people who dont agree with them being bullies but most people that have come and left here have found out is that if you dont agree with the few real bullies on here they will all gang up like school house bullies and try to run you and your opinion out of here .even if they themselves gave up working at yrc at 1st sign of trouble . there are many who have work many many years and for one reason or another had to stick it out at yrc .they have good reason to be pissed at all that has happened .
then there are the group that made a short showing at yrc .ran away asap and think there opinion is the only one that counts and every one else should eat the sandwich and like it . they are the real internet bullies here.
Those few bullies here believe its all a game and find it funny to keep pushing and pushing people until they snap on their a$$ or just leave .
then they get to have their own private chat lobby again talking roofs , popcorn and fake baseball
So what is wrong with having a new roof?? On your terminal or trailer???
A nice bag of break room popcorn tends to have drivers enjoy a conversation with others!!!!
And the scouts are picking the Ridge Sox to win the division this year$$$$

Come on....you said it...now put up or shut up.....what different version?...Because there is only one......KK
Look, right now we aren't getting along, I get that. I won't stoop to slander. Check your ex-co-workers though.... Whoever you Think is protecting your back- isn't...
Take that or dismiss it....

According to the local crackhead, Survivor is wanting to start a new show called Trucking Board Survivor..... Yes voters vs No voters vs Yellow vs Roadway. I wonder who would win. :shrug::hide:

Look, right now we aren't getting along, I get that. I won't stoop to slander. Check your ex-co-workers though.... Whoever you Think is protecting your back- isn't...
Take that or dismiss it....

No.....your not getting off that easy!
YOU made the allegation......now back it up.....I don't need, nor have a reason to have someone covering my back.....I take care of myself.....now, put it out there......you posted the allegations....what was the real (your allegations) as to why I left Local 728.....come on, man up!..KK

Take it or leave it....

BS!.....I'm not taking it......and YOU are not going to leave it at that!

YOU made the false allegations, now you either back it up with facts, or get the hell off this forum.

Now, your credibility is questioned...
post what facts and proof you have......KK

BS!.....I'm not taking it......and YOU are not going to leave it at that!

YOU made the false allegations, now you either back it up with facts, or get the hell off this forum.

Now, your credibility is questioned...
post what facts and proof you have......KK

I did you a favor, told you to watch your 6. And you're upset? You've lost it. Do what you gotta do. Everyone will know I did nothing wrong....

My reputation is fine.

I did you a favor, told you to watch your 6. And you're upset? You've lost it. Do what you gotta do. Everyone will know I did nothing wrong....

My reputation is fine.
You imply that I need to "watch my 6"....but you give no proof as to why....but you did me a favor?

You are the one who made the allegation. .
just running your mouth, or if something does happen, then you just implicated ourself as being involved...come on,out with it.....
yeah, that's what I thought...KK

First post from a viewer of the past few weeks.

Came to truckingboards in searching for pension info about the legislation. TDU has really been helpful.

Not sure I understand your role? Are you an employee of truckingboards? It says staff member or moderator.

Word in our barn is that you are a hard working employee in Atlanta.

Go ahead and say what you want about Welch or any of the others in the house of miracles that’s fine.

Welch is an okay guy. I met him years and years ago. I emailed with him last year during the contract and he replied. Did not agree with everything but replied and I think he really does remember me and he fought like crazy for us to survive.

Never heard him say anything negative about our company.

Ofcourse he is not going to say anything negative about the company because he runs it!

You run this board and it seems to me like you should lead it. Instead you want to dump on our company every chance you get. Go ahead and criticize but offer some ways to change. By gosh there have been crazy things in the past like asking us to sell freight to China. Every fool knows that.

But nothing is good enough for you. Your just as bad as a management suck up but instead of sucking up you kick down.

You just play into the hands of all the sales people from Estes and ADP who bring their customers this board to show what a bunch of dirtbags they think we are. Then they try and get our freight.

I don’t work with dirtbags and I don’t work for dirtbags. This is better than most otr and way better than local cartage. I work with dent folks most of the time.

Go ahead and critize. But sometimes take the fight to the things really can hurt us. I have lost a lot of cutomers to non union companies. I have worked my tail off and sound like you have to get some customers back. But I have fought for the pride of the union name.

Now with the pension cuts coming I will be working until I drop. Don’t kick down on those of us who want to keep working here. Take your shots but show some pride.

We all have to work longer than we planned. That is the only thing I can do.
What is this guy smoking

Don't cover your lying BS with more BS........those who really know me, know the facts.......YOU started all this bandwidth with you BS lying allegations. ..........KK
Go back, learn to read and comprehend. I made no allegations. I asked if you were afraid there may be another story. Period.

I broke no rules. I slandered no one. I will tell you, there ARE unsubstantiated rumors that your departure had to do with your temper and intolerance. That is also the appearance you give in threads like these to make people believe them. I can give no names, like I said- take it or leave it as it is. Clear up north tho, so someone there must be saying Something..... No one is coming after you, you are under no threat, no danger. You just couldn't let it go a few pages ago when you said you would ignore me. And you can't seem to ignore what you can't control....

Have a good weekend. Relax. I'll leave you alone for a day, unless you decide to ban me for not breaking any rules like you did triplex in December for not breaking rules either.... :tr10driving03::rulz::15:

Go back, learn to read and comprehend. I made no allegations. I asked if you were afraid there may be another story. Period.

I broke no rules. I slandered no one. I will tell you, there ARE unsubstantiated rumors that your departure had to do with your temper and intolerance. That is also the appearance you give in threads like these to make people believe them. I can give no names, like I said- take it or leave it as it is. Clear up north tho, so someone there must be saying Something..... No one is coming after you, you are under no threat, no danger. You just couldn't let it go a few pages ago when you said you would ignore me. And you can't seem to ignore what you can't control....

Have a good weekend. Relax. I'll leave you alone for a day, unless you decide to ban me for not breaking any rules like you did triplex in December for not breaking rules either.... :tr10driving03::rulz::15:
Sounds like you two need a hug

Come on Brothers!

bPTM9ON.jpg

:6788: