Averitt | Kudo's Again to KNX Shop

jeepman

Truckload Mercenary
Credits
As you all know I received a NEW truck this week. It broke down with a check engine light before I went 10 miles, reported it to the NAS shop, they couldn't do anything with it.....warranty issue....took it to the dealer in NAS...spent all WEDS morning. Finally got it fixed....so they say. Got a dispatch to P/U in Mt Juliet, drop it in CKV, then MT to KNX. Woke up Thursday morning, check engine light came on. Since it was the 4th I had to wait until Fri morning for the shop to open. When I spoke to them, I expected to spend Fri at the dealer, nope...they said we know what is wrong....they ordered the sensor...by noon I was ready.....THANKS KNX SHOP!

Well Knoxville shop did it again. MY 2014 Volvo developed a random engine light that would literally cut the horsepower by 30% or worse. Night shift, Justin and Franco in particular, and I'm sure there were other's that might have helped in the diagnoses of the problem. They listened to my description of the problem and took my truck right in, day shift ordered the part, fixed it that day and I was back in it that next night. That's good service right there and I totally appreciated the fact that they took my problem seriously and took quick action to fix it.

The NAS shop thinks you're challenging their manhood if you try to describe the problem...so I just write up "its broke" they can waste their time finding the problem...

The NAS shop thinks you're challenging their manhood if you try to describe the problem...so I just write up "its broke" they can waste their time finding the problem...
1tt1 that is usually my sentiment. You are right about their manhood being challenged. Tell them it is your job to screw it up and it is their job to fix it.