Kurt Busch accused of domestic violence

She's gone!

If this is true, then he's lost one of the Best thing's that ever happened in his life.:poster_oops:

After how the NFL handled the Ray Rice case I think that Kurt Busch's NASCAR career is finished. This appears to be more than just a she said he said situation. NASCAR has a lot of female fans and it will have to come down real hard on Busch. With his past history of anger management issues what owner, except maybe his brother Kyle, would take a chance and hire him? I wonder what his team mate Danica Patrick will have to say when she is finally allowed to comment by her bosses at SHR? Imagine the fan support and money she would lose if she tried to defend Busch. IMO even if he's found not guilty he's still finished

AVONDALE, Ariz. — Kurt Busch's ex-girlfriend waited nearly six weeks to file a domestic assault claim with police because she was locked in a custody battle over her son, the attorney for Patricia Driscoll said Saturday.

Mark Dycio told USA TODAY Sports that Driscoll did not immediately go to Dover (Del.) police after the alleged assault occurred on the advice of counsel. She's currently involved in a fight for custody over son Houston with her ex-husband

After the custody situation was stabilized, Driscoll then went to the Dover police and provided them with text messages, photographs and people with knowledge of the situation to support her claims, Dycio said.

Dycio also said there was no financial incentive on the part of Driscoll, who heads the Armed Forces Foundation.

"No monetary demands have been made," he said. "Ms. Driscoll is very successful in her own right. She's a defense contractor in Washington. Her foundation does numerous great events and supports both men and women. So this isn't a case of some young kid trying to come in and squeeze a dollar."​
Lawyer: Custody battle delayed domestic assault claims against Kurt Busch

I assume she is a smart person, and she will move on.. Busch doesn't seem to be too high on the intelligence board....

With his past history of anger management issues what owner, except maybe his brother Kyle, would take a chance and hire him?

He works for Tony Stewart now...................................all I can think is they must keep Bush, Stewart and Harvick separated at all times...........:LMAO: