TForce | L h &"d" day

According to the Contract I'm reading it says starting pay is .43cpm and about . 52cpm at 3 years and top pay in 4 years .60??

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I don't know what contract you are reading my friend. But do a lot more checking and verify that is not in our new contract...

Ok so what I'm reading it's .4342cpm starting, .4468cpm seniority, .4720 12mths, .5049cpm 24mths, .6058 36mths, top at 4 yrs..... So you guys are saying this is incorrect?

I'm not sure your top rate is well under what we are currently making at top rate now. As far as the progression goes I'm not sure on those rates

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm not sure your top rate is well under what we are currently making at top rate now. As far as the progression goes I'm not sure on those rates

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

renegadebailey, It tops out in three years at .044 cents a mile period... No progression after that on pay and benefits period...

The thing he has to make sure of with the manager is what classification is he being hired under. LHD or Road Driver or P&D. I guess that would make a huge difference...

I asked the TM over the phone he said they are both the same road driver & lhd. He said he isn't aware of any change.

I asked the TM over the phone he said they are both the same road driver & lhd. He said he isn't aware of any change.

Can you PM me and tell me what terminal he is out of. There is a couple days before they can start hiring the LHD drivers because according to the contract all laid off road drivers have to be returned from lay off. They had 90 days to comply. Then there is another classification called LHD. They are both line driver classifications with different pay levels. We are called Road Drivers. The lower pay new class is called (LHD) Line Haul Drivers... Little confusing UH! Well, according to the TM you talked to there is no difference. There isn't except for pay that is...

Can you PM me and tell me what terminal he is out of. There is a couple days before they can start hiring the LHD drivers because according to the contract all laid off road drivers have to be returned from lay off. They had 90 days to comply. Then there is another classification called LHD. They are both line driver classifications with different pay levels. We are called Road Drivers. The lower pay new class is called (LHD) Line Haul Drivers... Little confusing UH! Well, according to the TM you talked to there is no difference. There isn't except for pay that is...

Can you get him to put that in writing? It will be useful down the line later I think when he realizes that his understanding of the contract is so horribly wrong.