Labor board

Lol yea you again sorry chump I don't see it that way I see it 3-3 and again you fail to get the 50 + 1 but since the ballots have not been counted we do t know tough guy !

And dude really another interwebz tough guy something tells me your a really short bald guy who's pissed about being a really short bald guy

OKAY !!! Now What ?? Darkshine and Dribble ... Come on I'm waiting ????? And think , this all started with not talking to the drivers , Can't we all just get along ? Not to change the subject , but heard the road men are getting upset about the JB Hunt Rails taking the Freight when they are sitting waiting for loads at yard ...Is this true ?

I don't know I guess they could be sending freight out on rail boxes so is YRC ups etc etc we have a country wide driver shortage wouldn't surprise me.

im sure we will see, in the meantime riteway why dont you continue to hype up the BS reports you are pushing while driveforfree sits there and lubes up for his meeting with the teamsters :732: hope they dont spank you too hard

All fun and games you continue to play until we get the results

Yes i am very short and bald , SO !! what are you going to do tell the teach ??? I'm not going to say who likes rubbing this bald head of mine , but you know them i was told ?

And this is what I know the ruling is done and there are 6 ballots to count winner take all ties go to the company. When are they going to do it who knows ? I don't you don't that's what I know and what everyone else knows. Your a liar if you say diff.

Riteway, that may be going on now, but all will change with a contract. I am not authorized to speak about the NLRB ruling at this time. I'm pretty sure there will be a clause in the contract, if voted in, that every driver must be working before they can sub-contract loads out. If you want to read the NLRB ruling it is on their web, about 25 pages or so.