Yellow | Labor Day at The Big R......

Docksteward

Teamsters Local 71
Credits
How many of you guys plan to work on Monday? On the dock at 671 they are planning to work 30 men that morning. Not a bad chunk of change for 8 hours!! They always work switchers on holidays because the road is always running!!! DS.

Docksteward said:
How many of you guys plan to work on Monday? On the dock at 671 they are planning to work 30 men that morning. Not a bad chunk of change for 8 hours!! They always work switchers on holidays because the road is always running!!! DS.
Are you working DS? I might come in and show you how to move some motor freight.....:)

Toxic said:
Are you working DS? I might come in and show you how to move some motor freight.....:)
Nah....not me. Looks like I'm going to WV and check out the new river and a couple of tunnels!! You want me to say Hello to any kin folk while we're up there?? :razz: DS.

Docksteward said:
Nah....not me. Looks like I'm going to WV and check out the new river and a couple of tunnels!! You want me to say Hello to any kin folk while we're up there?? :razz: DS.
Nah I can tell them when I get up there. My days off are Fri-Sat now. I took a Vac for this coming Sun. So when I get off this Fri morning I am off till Tue evening and all it cost me was 1 vac day....:jiggy:

One negative thing about it is that my dad has dial up and I am sure my cell phone will not get a signal. And they still have to pipe sun shine up there in some places. So I will know how hillbilly frog is living now.

hillbilly frog said:
You wish!!!!!
:14:

HBF,

Dial-up = 1996
Broadband = 2006

How's that pink razor phone working out?:roll1:

051130_pink%20razr_vmed_11a.widec.jpg

CFer said:
HBF,

Dial-up = 1996
Broadband = 2006

How's that pink razor phone working out?
So that's what he's been carrying in his back pocket....I thought it was his hair brush!! DS.

It's LABOR DAY DAMMIT! Their freight can go to hell for all I care!
See you Tuesday!

This is my 1st Labor Day weekend off since before I started shaving. Wouldn't ya know, it's gonna rain all weekend.........:ranting:

TheBigR said:
This is my 1st Labor Day weekend off since before I started shaving. Wouldn't ya know, it's gonna rain all weekend.........:ranting:
Still better than being at RDWY aint it TBR!! You damn retirees just have to rub it in, don't ya!!:razz: DS.

Docksteward said:
Still better than being at RDWY aint it TBR!! You damn retirees just have to rub it in, don't ya!!:razz: DS.
DS, ya can't wipe the smile off my face.....not tryin to rub it in:rofl2: just givin ya all something to look forward too:Zzzz:

Toxic said:
We long to be like you BIG R
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
It's great to be me, BUT, I can't get my youth back, so enjoy it while you have it. We're not here for a long time, just a good time.............