Holland | Labor day

I try not to think of the guys from CF,but unfortunately I am surrounded by them at my terminal.I am sure there were some decent hardworking individuals that worked for CF,but I can't find any here(o.k. maybe one or two)the rest that came over to Holland here in Nashville are lazy,do-nothing cry baby whiny asses that want to sit around and talk about how the company is screwing them for their entire shift,while the rest of us do the work.I am constantly told by the older Holland guys what a great place this was to work until CF shut down and all of those guys came to Holland and started their crying.I can see why they are no longer in business.Sorry to sound so negative,but I hear about CF every day of the week.End of rant.......I hope eveyone had a safe and relaxing labor day weekend.

Sorry to hear that most of the ex-CF guys you have are that way down there. Maybe they just never got over being treated the way they were by CF? I never worked for CF myself, but if I had, after I found out about how they used all the money that CF made to put CF out of business, I may have got a bitter outlook on things too, just a thought. The few guys we still have left, that came from CF, are good hard working men. They cry and whine just like everybody else, no more and no less. I'm sorry if I hit a sore topic with you, I didn't mean too. :hide:

Look at it this way. It probably isn't very far down the road that someone at another company, will be saying the same thing about some of us shoes, the way things are going. Just a thought.:cuss::Violin:

I try not to think of the guys from CF,but unfortunately I am surrounded by them at my terminal.I am sure there were some decent hardworking individuals that worked for CF,but I can't find any here(o.k. maybe one or two)the rest that came over to Holland here in Nashville are lazy,do-nothing cry baby whiny asses that want to sit around and talk about how the company is screwing them for their entire shift,while the rest of us do the work.I am constantly told by the older Holland guys what a great place this was to work until CF shut down and all of those guys came to Holland and started their crying.I can see why they are no longer in business.Sorry to sound so negative,but I hear about CF every day of the week.End of rant.......I hope eveyone had a safe and relaxing labor day weekend.
Good point made!!!!! Over the last 28 years at Holland I sadly seen company's go down theh tubes Holland would hire a lot these men just to hear them cry......... and complain about the working conditions.....their job....and the hours they have to work....... I told many of them they ought to be thankful they have a job and quite their whining!!! If they did not like what I said they could :butt kiss: