Holland | Lakeville Motor Express (LME) shuts doors, won't pay Teamsters

are you threatening me??
I know you goons are only tough in large groups.. Thus you must be in a crowd.
Must be easy to be a tough guy when the gang is with you.
Otherwise you are just another sheep........
Life must suck for you.......
Go away, punk

Unions are far from finished my friend,someday you may wish you had one to belong to,with that arrogance, you will need one someday
He should thank the unions for whatever he is getting for pay. Whether he'll admit it or not, his pay is based on union scale.
Non-union companies paid a higher pay than they otherwise would have, just to stay competitive for new hires. If their pay scale was way below union-scale they would not be getting anybody to even apply. Instead they would be getting the rejects and "pond scum" that didn't qualify for a job at a good company. This guy "powder puff" is a good example of that.

Last edited:
very smart no wonder unions are finished...
Jackasses like you..... You prove the goons are still around...
You deserve what you are getting....
And furthermore, you can thank a union for your current pay scale,as your company has only thrown money at you to keep the union out,doesn't say much when a couple of cents changes your mind,but yet you probably pay 100 or more per week for insurance,so think before you call a man a jack...,and realize who thee fool really id

very smart no wonder unions are finished...
Jackasses like you..... You prove the goons are still around...
You deserve what you are getting....
So a man who went to work,got screwed by the company, no check for work already performed, and you feel he deserves that,glad we're not coworkers, at least I know Henry would stand up for me and his colleagues in a time of need,I'm sure you have thrown enough guy's under the bus for your own betterment, rather than stand up for them,that my friend is being a Jack...

So a man who went to work,got screwed by the company, no check for work already performed, and you feel he deserves that,glad we're not coworkers, at least I know Henry would stand up for me and his colleagues in a time of need,I'm sure you have thrown enough guy's under the bus for your own betterment, rather than stand up for them,that my friend is being a Jack...
Right on, Skypilot - This is NOT the kind of guy you'd want in the foxhole with you. As soon as he saw the enemy or the bullets started flying, the only thing you'd see of him is "******* and elbows" running away. If I saw that, the first thing I'd do is shoot him, then get back to the business at hand - the other enemy.