Land Air Express

IceLady50

TB Lurker
Credits
Things have picked up substantially for Land Air!!! On the upswing in a big way! Hiring people back, will get the $$ back from the paycut soon --- woohooo!!!:thumbsup:

You Dreaming if you think we'll be getting the 10% any time soon.
I would say maybe by next July if at all.
lets hope i'm wrong

While some terminals are busy, others are not. I and others have been working to help 07 deal with the overflow, yet 05 is not quite normal. While LAXNE is back to making money, I'd think there is a hole to fill before the mound begins to build. BUT, I still believe LAXNE is a strong, viable, entity that will keep those of us who are in it for the long run employed for quite some time.

Equipment is beginning to be repaired, that's a great sign. Plus, if things weren't looking up, they wouldn't be spending the $$$ to put us at 07 to move the freight.

As for the 10%, you guys didn't listen at the meetings. We were told we'd see 5% when everything was back in the black and stable, we were never told we'd see the 10.

"Drivers talk"..... and talk..... and talk....... Rule #1 to anyone who has been around a bit.... Never listen to linehaul! :-) Sorry guys, no insult meant, but you can't say it aint so!

From what I am told, everything moved. Guys got out a little late this morning but so far it has been pretty smooth. Nice to see the trucks packed full again.

with your rates you will never make money-I cant believe you have as many posts as you do as most of your employees cant figure out how to turn a computer on.
you guys are gone-as soon as the next insurance payment comes due...worried about getting the 5 or 10 perc back-stop wh oring your rates. its hilarious you say they are now fixing your trucks are you fre king kidding me-thats part of trucking keeping the tools viable to conduct the business you are in-you are bottom feeders where other compays rejects go. I know some of them...

We were told we would see the 10% back when things were good, nothing about 5%. I don't think it will be this year. I think they need to wait and see how the rest of the year plays out and the first two quarters of next year. I think the economy is still to unstable to really know the the next year or two will bring.

Things are still going good here! Bill count is up yet again (anxious to see what tomorrows numbers will be) !! wooohooo!!

Things have picked up substantially for Land Air!!! On the upswing in a big way! Hiring people back, will get the $$ back from the paycut soon --- woohooo!!!:thumbsup:
If we see anything back we'll be lucky, there was nothing in writing about the pay cut. We never had a meeting about it, just that we were under a 10% reduction in pay. Would be nice to get something back, but do not hold your breath waiting for it. I don't believe we will really get back what we lost.