Holland | Language Rule on Holland Forum

Benny Hill

I'm Back (kinda)
Credits
Alright guys here it is. There will be a meeting in the middle for everybody. From now on it will be strictly enforced, but you will be allowed to express yourself a little more freely. No GD, MF, F-Bombs or anything like that! But as you will see I will be doing a little less editing on certain words that are in the gray area. I would suggest that you use the symbols as before, but you may use some language that would have been edited by me before. If you have any questions or want specifics PM me and ask. I hope this middle ground is alright with everybody, thats how it will be here from now on. Thanks to everybody for your input.

I can't be offended by almost any language(maybe bad kid stuff).That being said i do not understand why this has to be addressed.If you can't say what you feel with out all the bad language we all have problems! Just my opinion sorry if i make you mad.

I can't be offended by almost any language(maybe bad kid stuff).That being said i do not understand why this has to be addressed.If you can't say what you feel with out all the bad language we all have problems! Just my opinion sorry if i make you mad.

I have no problem with you or anyone else here at TB. I love this site and its members. I'm the Moderator for Hollands forum and as such when there is a problem, I'm the one that will normally see it first. There have been several members that have complained to me both ways about the language rule. Some wanting to be able to say more graphic words and some wanting people to say less graphic words. We are a family friendly site and as the rules are written by Jeff, the owner, we will abide by his rules or we can go to another site and abide by their's, its our choice to make. I agree with you about being able to say things "without all of the bad language", I was once told that foul language was used by someone that didn't know the correct word to use. I hope you now better understand why this had to be addressed. I thought everybody understood why but I guess I was mistaken, thank you for asking the question for the ones that didn't know. :1036316054: And you or nobody else makes me mad but sometimes as the Mod I have to be the judge, jury and executioner, lol.

That post in no way was ment to you,or the board i just think it makes all drivers look bad that this even has to be looked into.Thanks for the reply i would not want to do what you do on this board thanks.

Just my thoughts and opinion here..... Everyone should try to express themselves verbally and in font with decency. Unless your sitting at a poker table, in a smoke filled room with your buddies on a Saturday night, proper decent/clean english seems to be the right thing to do.
The FCC won't offer a list of words that cannot be spoken on TV and radio. A "grey" area so to speak. Years back it was "understood" that there are ways to conduct yourself in certain situations that were appropriate. Seems that that common decency has degraded over the years for numerous reasons. Holding people to a higher standard generally combats this but is seldom done like it used to be.
You are taken more seriously by others when you offer your point without swearing.
Just something to think about. This is not a to be regarded as anything other than my opinion.
Keep up the good work Benny