Estes | Lasagna is not the problem

I love Rob E

TB Lurker
Credits
Hi there, I have been monitoring this forum and now I feel it is time for me to share my opinions. I feel that many of you drivers who work out of 135 as well as other terminals,have a problem with a certain driver bringing wonderful food(lasagna) for the dispatchers to enjoy. The problem is not the lasagna guys,the problem IS jealousy.
Lets be honest,any driver who can consistantly run 3200 to 3500 miles per week during this slow period should be admired,not ridiculed. Rob Estes has blessed all of us with one of the highest pay scales in the LTL buisness,as well we have an awsome benifit package. We all know that dispatchers are among the lowest paid and least appreciated of employees. What this driver has demonstrated is his willingness to share with others. This is a sign of being a good CHRISTIAN and nothing else.
In closing,it is my belief that all of us should follow this fine mans example and do as he does. Instead of creating a problem where none exist,we should all strive to be better culinary artist. There are plenty of resources out there on the internet as well as on tv. One of my favorite shows is throwdown with Bobby Flay. Let's all share our blessing with our dispatchers and terminal managers and make Estes Express Lines the envy of all other LTL companies. :smilie_132:

Hi there, I have been monitoring this forum and now I feel it is time for me to share my opinions. I feel that many of you drivers who work out of 135 as well as other terminals,have a problem with a certain driver bringing wonderful food(lasagna) for the dispatchers to enjoy. The problem is not the lasagna guys,the problem IS jealousy.
Lets be honest,any driver who can consistantly run 3200 to 3500 miles per week during this slow period should be admired,not ridiculed. Rob Estes has blessed all of us with one of the highest pay scales in the LTL buisness,as well we have an awsome benifit package. We all know that dispatchers are among the lowest paid and least appreciated of employees. What this driver has demonstrated is his willingness to share with others. This is a sign of being a good CHRISTIAN and nothing else.
In closing,it is my belief that all of us should follow this fine mans example and do as he does. Instead of creating a problem where none exist,we should all strive to be better culinary artist. There are plenty of resources out there on the internet as well as on tv. One of my favorite shows is throwdown with Bobby Flay. Let's all share our blessing with our dispatchers and terminal managers and make Estes Express Lines the envy of all other LTL companies. :smilie_132:

LET'S ALL DRINK TOGETHER NOW.......

K O O L - A I D

Obviously someone here, you know, Robbie the poster above thinks we're stupid enough to believe a damn word spoken above.

:butt kiss:

:toxic:

:Bondage:

I truly do not care what you think of my opinion. It is how I feel,god bless all of you and keep on truckin!

I truly do not care what you think of my opinion. It is how I feel,god bless all of you and keep on truckin!

Thats right stand up for what you believe! Don't let these other drivers change what you believe.

I believe Rob Estes is a great man that cares about each and everyone of us drivers! He has given us top of the line trucks and trailers. What more could we ask for.

Estes pay is not the industry leader and GI is the company that forced Estes to up the wages. By the way the GI drivers that are grandfatherd in make more than Estes drivers.
By the way I know you are just trying to get things going and do not buy into the BS you posted. Well done.

Since all the mods are sleeping. Welcome to the boards dddsss and I LOVE ROB E. Keep on posting the more the merrier. Tell all your friends about this place I enjoy reading it all.

WOW did I just say that. Maybe I will earn another greenie.:hysterical:

Welcome to www.truckingboards.com

I love Rob E , dddsss , estes cowboy !
Welcome all of you the boards as Pompano
said please pass on the good word of the
truckingboards to your friends.

Ohhh thanks Pompano for waking me up.

I don't believe this is very funny at all !
I take my job very seriously and I don't enjoy you joking about it like your doing.
Be for real or get off the damn fourm!!!!!

First who made you the humor police? I thought it was hilariass.:hysterical:
Second you have no authority to tell anyone what to do. This is a place to discuss everything about our company. If you cant handle that maybe you should take a deep breath and go to your happy place, then call and get your medication adjusted.

Please!!

I can tell your a suit .:butt kiss:and not a driver. because if you were a driver. You would not pass the drug test. Because you must be high!!!!!!!:hysterical:

Hello all, first let me respond to Mad trucker. I am a driver, if you would re-read my first post you should see that I was not serious.I realize how frustrating it is to watch while others abuse the system,not to mention how angry it makes one feel. I have been working here for quite a long time now and have seen just about everything. I try to find humor in these things as that is how I cope with the stress it creates. I have been reading the post on this forum and find it hard to believe that there are so many REAL problems aside from the bribery that go unmentioned. Before I go any further I want to come clean about my identity. Just like the rest of you I value my job here tremendously as it is my livelihood.Who I am and where I run out of in my opinion is not important,bringing up and addressing important issues is. If I am permitted to remain in this forum I believe that some of you may find what I have to say quite relevant. I will refrain from any further comments until I see if the moderators will allow me to continue to post. I say this because I realize that at least a couple of rules were not adhered to. In closing, I look forward to having the opportunity to share my thoughts and experiences with all of you.

Hello all, first let me respond to Mad trucker. I am a driver, if you would re-read my first post you should see that I was not serious.I realize how frustrating it is to watch while others abuse the system,not to mention how angry it makes one feel. I have been working here for quite a long time now and have seen just about everything. I try to find humor in these things as that is how I cope with the stress it creates. I have been reading the post on this forum and find it hard to believe that there are so many REAL problems aside from the bribery that go unmentioned. Before I go any further I want to come clean about my identity. Just like the rest of you I value my job here tremendously as it is my livelihood.Who I am and where I run out of in my opinion is not important,bringing up and addressing important issues is. If I am permitted to remain in this forum I believe that some of you may find what I have to say quite relevant. I will refrain from any further comments until I see if the moderators will allow me to continue to post. I say this because I realize that at least a couple of rules were not adhered to. In closing, I look forward to having the opportunity to share my thoughts and experiences with all of you.

I had to read this entire thread before I figured out you weren't drinking the good old Estes Kool-aid...I'm sure you haven't been banned, there has been alot worse said around here, and quite frankly most can't handle the truth about our employer. I'm sure we all have at least a few things we like about Estes.. I know I do, but it just seems like the bad outweighs the good. I for one have always said that if you have no problem with Estes and you work for them, more power to you. For the rest of us that actually see some sort of potential that our company fails to recognize or doesn't strive to accomplish. That's what this place is for.. to stay informed, inform each other, and maybe make some friends along the way. So feel free to comment and complain or throw out some suggestions like the rest of us. This place has been kind of boring lately so its always nice to have some new people..Especially ones that aren't afraid to talk with the rest of us instead of just reading.

Hi ILRE,
If you would have broken the rules they would have either wiped your post or told you to be careful and read the rules. The mods in here are very good at letting us duel it out.