Last one to post a picture wins !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
rM7BuQ1.jpg

But Christmas is actually a Pagan Holiday that was adopted by Christians as a celebration of the birth of Christ. And no one really knows when He was actually born, in fact some say it was more likely closer to September, but no one can know for certain.

Even the Easter holiday cannot be accurately be accounted as the time of the Resurrection, and is also a Pagan holiday adopted by the Christians.

In addition to protecting me from liability and insurance scam accidents, here is another reason I have a video camera in my truck. This is revenue from people watching my videos on YouTube over the last few months...

5qvKajb.jpg

Nice!

So where do I go to sign up for this? I wanna earn money for people viewing my videos too.

But Christmas is actually a Pagan Holiday that was adopted by Christians as a celebration of the birth of Christ. And no one really knows when He was actually born, in fact some say it was more likely closer to September, but no one can know for certain.

Even the Easter holiday cannot be accurately be accounted as the time of the Resurrection, and is also a Pagan holiday adopted by the Christians.

But this is what I was raised with and by and I'll stick to my belief on this one.

But this is what I was raised with and by and I'll stick to my belief on this one.

I know, what a buzzkill.

I was raised the same way, and changing the family tradition is next to impossible. I did stop killing a tree every year long ago though. For years I would get a live tree, and then plant it a few days after Christmas. But after 15 or 20 years I was running out of room to plant a tree each year, so when Mrs. Racer's sister wanted to give us an artificial one we took her up on it.

It looks pretty good too.

Tree Lights by racerx6948, on Flickr

Nice!

So where do I go to sign up for this? I wanna earn money for people viewing my videos too.

Just start uploading videos to YouTube. When I first started doing it I had no idea they shared the ad revenue until I got my first check. I'm going to start shooting video of my various barbecue efforts from prep to finished product and uploading them as well. Every single view generates a little money. If you can come up with something that people enjoy watching you can make money from it.

While this is somewhat true, it's a little off. When the Israelites rejected Jesus and God instructed Him to take His message to the Gentiles, one of the ways people were brought over from Pagan worship to Christianity was to let them incorporate certain tenets of their former faith into their Christian worship. Even though Christmas trees are originally from a Pagan tradition, the symbolism was changed to represent Christianity. Same with Easter and although the timing may not be perfect, it doesn't take anything away from what we're celebrating or what it symbolizes. People who choose to get caught up in meaningless detail end up missing the more important message. I choose not to be one of those people.

Nice! I have an Oklahoma Joe's Highland offset smoker. I smoke something whenever I'm home. We'll have to start exchanging recipes and notes!
Roll of Bologna, had this a while back and it was really good, made cole slaw and mixed that with BBQ sauce and put it all on a bun!! Good Stuff!!!

i do not believe i ever saw a barbecue with a steering wheel.....Gotta be on hell ova tailgate party you go to..!!
medic, this is my first one so i'll need the recipes .......that would be pretty cool but that the riding mower hiding behind the new...grill/smoker

medic, this is my first one so i'll need the recipes .......that would be pretty cool but that the riding mower hiding behind the new...grill/smoker

i know, i saw the seat...just couldn't resist the comment though.

Status
Not open for further replies.