Last one to post a picture wins !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oa8Caow.jpg

Glock 17 clip, smooth but no cigar for me!! We're gonna have to quit this, don't want men in black suits to come knocking on my door!!!

I love Revolvers!!! ALOT!!!'nn
Yeah, me too. Unfortunately both of those are a little big for me to comfortably carry concealed without wearing a coat or jacket and where I live it's too warm most of the year for that. But I have a S & W .38 Airweight that will fit about anywhere, nice pocket gun.

Yeah, me too. Unfortunately both of those are a little big for me to comfortably carry concealed without wearing a coat or jacket and where I live it's too warm most of the year for that. But I have a S & W .38 Airweight that will fit about anywhere, nice pocket gun.
I carry a 380 that fits in a little leather pocket that looks like a wallet,has a hole where the trigger is and at the tipof the barrel. Looks just like a wallet and fits In your back pocket perfectly!!

I carry a 380 that fits in a little leather pocket that looks like a wallet,has a hole where the trigger is and at the tipof the barrel. Looks just like a wallet and fits In your back pocket perfectly!!
Sweet. PM me the company if there is a website where I can check it out online.

Learned to drive on that model White tractor. Hauling staged pups loaded with newspaper back for the Boy Scouts for recycling revenue.
10-4 That truck reminds me of the cracker box GMC like WinnDixie had.
The first civilian style truck I learned to drive was an International Fleetstar. It had the shutters on the grille.

I have no basement, shed or room to expand, except up! Reinforced rafters are full, too! I have two more disassembled 'kids' along the other side of the garage.

Still know where everything is, but that could change....

Front yard is garden. I am maxed out...

No, I am not a hoarder. Collector, picker, etc...., maybe!

:cool:

I have no basement, shed or room to expand, except up! Reinforced rafters are full, too! I have two more disassembled 'kids' along the other side of the garage.

Still know where everything is, but that could change....

Front yard is garden. I am maxed out...

No, I am not a hoarder. Collector, picker, etc...., maybe!

:cool:
Finally met my equal, love to repurpose!! If that's a word!!! Every time I get rid of something I end up needing it down the road!!!

First model tractor I drove back in the early seventies.
3597450423_4d66ddfa95.jpg

First tractor I drove was a Dodge tractor leased from Dan's Trucking and Leasing, Allen Park Michigan.
Anyone remember where the first Jones Transfer Terminal was off of Ecorse Rd. Where Ecorse Rd. goes up the hill and now there's a Walmart?

Status
Not open for further replies.