Last one to post a picture wins !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
qGfYnMY.jpg

Zat yours or on your wishlist?

There are still a few good parts left.

Definitely not a daily driver.
The strange thing about it is the guy who has it always says it's not for sale because he plans on fixing it up someday!! I know where there's a couple and the dude just lets them rot away... At least the one is under an awning, will help a little. A little 2 door post 1955 chevy, I've tried for years with no luck. I have the complete drivetrain out of a 1969 z/28, it's a DZ motor, 302 Cubic Inch.. The last car I had it in was totaled by a drunk driver!!

Last edited:
The strange thing about it is the guy who has it always says it's not for sale because he plans on fixing it up someday!! I know where there's a couple and the dude just lets them rot away... At least the one is under an awning, will help a little. A little 2 door post 1955 chevy, I've tried for years with no luck. I have the complete drivetrain out of a 1969 z/28, it's a DZ motor, 302 Cubic Inch.. The last car I had it in was totaled by a drunk driver!!

I have also tried to buy vehicles that were "Going to be restored one of these days". Most of these rust down. Among these was a 66 GTO convertible that sat till the top rotted & you know what was left a few years later after being in the weather. I have tried to buy a 20,000 mile Nova for a clone car but it too has been out in the weather for several years.
That Z drive train is worth a suitcase full of green. I know two Camaro resto guys that would almost give part of the left side of their body for it.

I have also tried to buy vehicles that were "Going to be restored one of these days". Most of these rust down. Among these was a 66 GTO convertible that sat till the top rotted & you know what was left a few years later after being in the weather. I have tried to buy a 20,000 mile Nova for a clone car but it too has been out in the weather for several years.
That Z drive train is worth a suitcase full of green. I know two Camaro resto guys that would almost give part of the left side of their body for it.
Yea I've had it for many years, only 392 block that was a 4 bolt main!! I've had ton of offers but just can't let go!! Shame about the GTO!!! And the Nova..

Status
Not open for further replies.