LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the LAST ZONE...the only one that matters.....and that, of course makes me LAST.....today, tomorrow and for the foreseeable future.....and the unforeseeable future.....

The only "Zone" you guys could ever get into it is the "Auto Zone.....".....

so so suck my toe. I am LAST

You're back in the Carolinas, right Flounder?

So you made this post at 9:50 PM Pacific Time, which is 12:50 AM Eastern Time.

That made you the FIRST to be LAST on Sunday.

I see Big Dave was the LAST to post LAST on Saturday, at 11:27 PM Pacific time, so he beat us all out for LAST on Saturday.

And now I am LAST on Sunday morning at 8:50 AM.

While the pickup race rerun from Bristol is on. I got up early to watch the F1 circus from Spa Francorchamps in Belgium, so that is why ai didn't stay up late to try and beat out Big Dave for the honors of being LAST on the LAST day of the week in the LAST timezone.

Later today there is the Indycar race from Sears Point, and also the Pirelli World Challenge sports car race. Since I am a MAJOR GEARHEAD, I live for RACING, and will probably not be the LAST to be LAST today.

And I have to get up at 3 AM tomorrow so I can get ready for WORK and then make the COMMUTE to the WORLD'S LARGEST BUILDING for MORE TRAINING on how to POUND RIVETS.

But for now, I am LAST.

LAST I say.

LAST!

At least for the moment.

He's no where near LAST. I can't see him anyway from here in LAST

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Hey You!! Yeah you, waaaaaaay up there in FIRST.......of course you can't see me waaaaaaay over here in LAST................ your to far away....

If you think your anything other than FIRST or maybe a close second....you must be...
smoking-marijuana-031.gif
smoking something......

"Cuz" (quoting Big Dave)... I am LAST!

Status
Not open for further replies.