LAST thread

Discussion in 'The Drivers Lounge' started by Big Dave, Nov 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Dave

Big Dave Dispatcher for Team BRG-Wong

I'm working LAST!

2. grocerythrower

grocerythrower Super Mod

Thats my line Dork, I'm working LAST...GT said that!

3. Big Dave

I'm working LAST! I said that!!

4. grocerythrower

grocerythrower Super Mod

5. Big Dave

I'm working LAST! I said that!!

6. grocerythrower

grocerythrower Super Mod

7. FLOUNDER

FLOUNDER I am LAST

I am sleeping in at LAST

8. Big Dave

I'm sleeping and working in LAST

9. iNeedAngerMngmt

iNeedAngerMngmt Legend Last Man Standing

How did you know, I'm Last...

10. iNeedAngerMngmt

Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last
    Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last Last

11. FLOUNDER

FLOUNDER I am LAST

12. Big Dave

Hmm. That's a lot of Last.
    But I'm just LAST.

13. FLOUNDER

FLOUNDER I am LAST

14. iNeedAngerMngmt

15. Big Dave

Wow. Again, a lot of Last.
    But I'm "LAST"

16. Apostolic

Apostolic Super Moderator Staff Member

The object of this game as we all very well know.
    Is the one who posts the LAST,LAST is LAST till the next LAST Game contestant posts their LAST LAST,to become the official LAST,LAST.
    So it don't matter if anyone types the word (LAST) a hundred billion times.
    It only takes one LAST,to become the LAST,LAST.
    Which by the way is me who is posting the official LAST,LAST!

17. FLOUNDER

FLOUNDER I am LAST

18. Big Dave

The object of this game is for the rest of yous to concede to my LAST

19. WildHeart

WildHeart Well-Known Member

20. Big Dave

Concede to my LAST!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.