XPO | Later Conway

SteelCurtain

TB Lurker
Credits
I am leaving this forum and going to another one. In a thread I asked a simple question too someone which was not rude, bashing and could not be taken in any way, shape or forum to be crazy. Then "SEVENOFNINE" (must be a moderator) decided it's not related to the post and took it away. That's insanse in my opinion because my question was related to the subject, it was about the message itself.

I am not going to use a forum where moderators want to control everything I say. If I were rude, obnoxius or bashing someone I would say take down that post but what I asked was not. I asked someone what "PRESS ON" means and if that was a trucking term because I am new to this. SevenOfNine decided that was not needed and deleted my post. Therefore, I am leaving this forum and hope too see you guys in the other truckers forum.

Take care and

PRESS ON!

steelcurtain,

I have had seven delete a couple of my post in the past.One for good reason and another that was silly.Overall sevenofnine is a good moderator and really really nice person.I think you could have pm her and worked it out she is down to earth.Make no mistake truckingboards is the place to be for our industry.So, step back and re think what your saying.

Goodluck, steelcurtain
and as always, Gooooo Steeeeeelers.

I am leaving this forum and going to another one. In a thread I asked a simple question too someone which was not rude, bashing and could not be taken in any way, shape or forum to be crazy. Then "SEVENOFNINE" (must be a moderator) decided it's not related to the post and took it away. That's insanse in my opinion because my question was related to the subject, it was about the message itself.

I am not going to use a forum where moderators want to control everything I say. If I were rude, obnoxius or bashing someone I would say take down that post but what I asked was not. I asked someone what "PRESS ON" means and if that was a trucking term because I am new to this. SevenOfNine decided that was not needed and deleted my post. Therefore, I am leaving this forum and hope too see you guys in the other truckers forum.

Take care and

PRESS ON!
Yeah steel reconsider! I have had a few threads deleted, but I can`t blame Brutus I knew I was going to get shot down.I di`nt really see anything wrong with what you asked.

No thanks, I fought for my freedom and everyone else's. If I had crossed a line, I would accept the consequences but I did not. There's another trucking forum that I could join but why bother. If Seven wants to play "GOD" let him but I won't be here to witness it. The only reason I came back was to delete my account.

PRESS ON

Still don't know exactly what's the reason for that but I can always think of Seven for giving me a reason to LEAVE.